• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Solo Camping Again

• Thread starterMandJ
  • Start date

MandJ

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2020
Melissa is on her way to Mount Rainer tomorrow for some solo camping and hiking. Anyone know any park rangers who would like to visit her?

ranmel.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Cumpleteyourwife, PhilippinesFun and 10 others
no one cares. last time melissa or you didnt post a picture and no info so for me its a lost cause but good luck to you

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Stork
It would be better if that wasn’t paint and it was my cum.

C2423FE5-814C-4517-81E0-BE409F328CFB.jpeg

Reactions: toolman2c
Update - Melissa spent the night at the Flying J Travel Plaza in Billings MT. Its a truck stop there. Melissa slept in her car last night. I'm sure the truck drivers eyed her down and tried to get a glimpse of her sleeping in her car. Imagine seeing her showering next to you at the truck stop. Going to Mt. Ranier today.

fmca (2).jpg dormsl6.jpg ma3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, leahswannabe, laury and 5 others
She is sexy and looks like she was ready for her adventure. She needs to pics on Instagram like last year.

619A6262-A331-442C-9D08-A4811DD88698.jpeg

• Love
MandJ said:
Melissa is on her way to Mount Rainer tomorrow for some solo camping and hiking. Anyone know any park rangers who would like to visit her?
No — but good for Ms. Melissa; I wish her well on her new solo camping and hiking venture. And, there may be plenty of young men at Mt. Rainier National Park other than park rangers — climbers, potentially — this being near the beginning of the prime climbing season (discounting May, which has already passed).

I wish I was still in Washington, I’d make sure to cross her path

Update - Melissa is spending the night in Missoula, Mt at the Jellystone Campground there. Continuing on the Mr Ranier tomorrow. Sleeping in her tent proabaly now.

chgc.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, leahswannabe, Custer Laststand and 2 others
I wish I was sleeping in her tent too, rather not sleeping, but filling her tight little married cunt full of my stranger cum

10 hours to mt. rainer today, then setting up camp for a number of days and hiking. Good chance some guys could meet talk, flirt and eventually seduce her. And hopefully she will start posting some selfies. Last trips hiking selfies were nice - looking good in her sports bra.

hmel.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, discreetowner, leahswannabe and 2 others
MandJ said:
Update - Melissa is spending the night in Missoula, Mt at the Jellystone Campground there. Continuing on the Mr Ranier tomorrow. Sleeping in her tent proabaly now.
Thanks for the update. That's an excellent photo (a selfie, presumably) of your wife Ms. Melissa. She's a very attractive woman.

Ainsworth State park and Palouse Falls - looking good in her sports bra hiking

hmel1 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and leahswannabe
....and maybe some other guys hiking too.

hmel2 (2).jpg

Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
MandJ said:
Another good photo. Is Ms. Melissa giving you the cuckold sign, not realizing it's supposed to be with her first and fourth fingers? (Details.... details....)

Incidentally, you might mention to your good-looking wife Ms. Melissa that Mt. Rainier (14,411 ft. or 4,392 m) is the 21st most prominent mountain in the world, with a topographic prominence of 13,210 ft. (or 4,026 m) — where "prominence" means, basically, height measured from base to summit.

That's saying something, given that the list of the world's most prominent mountains includes peaks in the Himalaya, the Karakoram, the Andes and Alaska and Yukon.

Last edited:
Ms. Melissa's hiking continues - Gorge Trail 400. Sent me a private pic from her tent. Wonder if any guys are stalking her?

cmel4 (2).jpg cmel5 (2).jpg st.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy, toolman2c, Mica and 4 others
MandJ said:
Ms. Melissa's hiking continues - Gorge Trail 400. Sent me a private pic from her tent. Wonder if any guys are stalking her?

Very nice

Reactions: Wifeworshipper
MandJ said:

I hope some guy drills her bush in a bush

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Goochy
MandJ said:
Ms. Melissa's hiking continues - Gorge Trail 400. Sent me a private pic from her tent.
More good photos. Your sexy wife Ms. Melissa has very nice tits.

MandJ said:
Wonder if any guys are stalking her?
Maybe you should ask her whether she is managing to attract any stalkers. She might tell you.

Hair down at Cannon Beach today....Showing off her body....

cmel57 (2).jpg cmel7 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, toolman2c and leahswannabe
MandJ said:
Hair down at Cannon Beach today....Showing off her body....
Say what? Canon Beach is on the Oregon coast. You said Ms. Melissa was going solo camping and hiking at Mt. Rainier, which is in the Cascade Mtns. of Washington.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread