• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

som DIY interracial comix.

• Thread starterstgemini
  • Start date

stgemini

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2006
oh hello from Finland.
I am a big IR fan and I am starting to do some interracial comix by myself.

The story is about a little white girl being in her scout camp at a millitary base. and there she gets seduced into her first ever sex intercourse by 2 hard muscled and extremely hung black naval seamen who just retured from a long time mission and STARVED FOR SEX.

the girl named tasia is a petite but having huge tits! one of the male character is named brian and another is called Simon. They are huge, hung and musculine..spectacular..

any idea to further the story?? or its a bad idea???

I will post my first sketch soon when i get back to home

here we go. please comment on this!!!

Attachments

• blackcampcove.jpg
    blackcampcove.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,409
Not bad, the man is a bit too big, makes the women look like a dwarf.

Back in the USA

She may look like a dwarf to you in the UK, but in the USA we've got plenty of huge black athletes who play American football and basketball, and they fuck lots of little, tiny cheerleaders.

Looks very much like my sister when she was twelve but she had started when she was ten. Now at thirty she has had seventeen mixed daughters and does not want to stop.

Right Track

Looks real good! You are off to a great start! Facial expression!

Looks great so far! Can't wait to see some action and in color! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Users who are viewing this thread