• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some hot interracial movies

• Thread starterMDEnigma
  • Start date

MDEnigma

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2004
NOTE!!!!! THIS IS NOT SPAM, NOR AM I CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE!!!

Just a site that I visit from time to time, currently it has a few DAMN HOT interracial movies posted. It is a video forum, with movies posted from time to time. It is TOTALLY FREE!!!!!!

The site is http://www.romaba.com/forum/

When you visit it you must register (don't let that disuade you, it is nothing more then the process for this site, that is to say, choosing a username and password).

Once you register, log on and enter the video forum. The interracial movies are listed under the following headings:

JUDY - Hot movie, broken up into five parts. Orginally from the website sweetcreampies, it is about a white woman given away/lost on a bet during a game of chance and then used mercilessly by two brothers. The scene is hot. Starting off with her bound in a closet, she is taken out and begs not to be hurt, while they take turns using her to they get their fill. Her accent makes it even hotter. GREAT MOVIE!

FENCH SUPER FREAK - Another good movie. A white french house wife is having work done in the house by two black workers. We all know what happens next! ;-)

There are assorted other interracial scenes as well. Those above listed are the most memerable. Hurry though, as sometimes the links die.

Let me know through replies if you liked what you saw, I can post other links/sites that are very similar in nature.

K

how do you watch the films

Hi, thanks for the website address-it looks good, but how do you actually watch the clips, i have registered and logged in and gone into one of the posts to watch, once there do you click play for the clip to play?or am i missing something,lol.

sorry have figured it out-just that some don't work!

Sorry have figured it out-great site, would love any more you know of

Sean

They added a few more...

The site is, admittedly, a largely black XXX movie site, but as I said, from time to time they have great interracial movies. The abovelisted movies have been removed, but they have a new one, AYE SCOTT. Great flick, good length, with a knockout pairing.

You guys have only left one reply. If you guys let me know you like these kind of movies/sites, I will post more, including a great FREE personals site.

Till later,

How do you play the movies? The video screen will come up for me but when I hit play nothing happens. Do I need to let it load longer or what?

The movies do work...

You just have to let them load a little bit, especially with dial-up.

lol

no, as I have said, I have no affiliation with any site, just sharing what I have come across.

I have others to share, but not sure howthis site will care to have me talking about others!

Hope you guys enjoyed the site!

There are a few new flicks there worth a look.

I will be posting another good site in a few!

I LOVE INTERRACIAL MOVIES!

Especially those from out of peoples closet's that were never meant to be ******* except to the husband and wife haveing fun with their camcorder and black male friend's! :) LOVE, Jessi Black

can anyone tell me how to delete myself from DC?????

Thank you,
CC

thx for sharing the info.

Danger

romaba.com/form has links to silvercash.com which breaches browser security!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread