• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some Quotes from our "beloved" president:

• Thread starterblkoralslaveboy
  • Start date

blkoralslaveboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2007
Real Quotes From A Real Moron

"Arbolist...Look up the word. I don't know, maybe I made it up. Anyway, it's an arbo-tree-ist, someone who knows about trees."
Crawford, TX 8/21/01

"It's your money, you paid for it."
La Crosse, WI 10/18/00

"The Bob Jones policy on interracial dating, I mean I spoke out on interracial dating. I spoke out against that. I spoke out against interracial dating. I support the policy of interracial dating."
CBS News 2/25/00

"I don't read what's handed to me."
New York, NY 3/15/00

"More and more of our imports come from overseas."
Beaverton, OR 9/29/00

"I understand small business growth. I was one."
New York, NY 2/19/00

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."
Austin, Texas 12/20/00

"If affirmative action means what I just described, what I'm for, then I'm for it."
St. Louis, MO 10/18/00

"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation...You gotta preserve."
Nashua, NH 1/28/00

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
Florence, SC 1/11/00

"They Misunderestimated me."
Bentonville, AR 11/6/00

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."
Reynoldsburg, OH 10/4/00

"Our priorities is our faith."
Greensboro, NC 10/10/00

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
Washington, DC 12/18/00

"There's nothing more deep than recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's the most deep thought of all...I can't think of anything more deep than that."
Washington, DC, 3/13/02

"And so, in my State of the my State of the Union or state-my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation-I asked Americans to give 4,000 years-4,000 hours over the next-the rest of your life-of service to America. That's what I asked for-4,000 hours."
Bridgeport, CT, 4/9/02

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."
New York, NY 4/23/02

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times (Dude, it's been like 60 years)."
Tokyo 2/18/02

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believeÑI believe what I believe is right."
Rome 7/22/01

"I think we agree, the past is over."
Dallas, TX 5/10/00

Limberdick and "The Slut" will be his 3d term, Get ready for worse than bad quotes.

Susan said:
Limberdick and "The Slut" will be his 3d term, Get ready for worse than bad quotes.

Touble is unlike Regan, when McSame says into the mic "we've just nuked Russia", it will be for realthis time.

Users who are viewing this thread