• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Something Interesting

• Thread startermissouri_hubby
  • Start date

missouri_hubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2007
Hey Guys and Gals! Here's something new to heighten your internet experience!

Just go to Google and run a search on your username. Whoo Hoo! You'll get a list of every post you made on every site where you use that name! Which means YOU or ANYONE ELSE who runs the search can read your posts... without even signing in! Great for, oh, I don't know, those nosy people who want to dig up dirt but don't really know where to start. Google does all the work for them!

Now I don't know about YOU, but although I have no problem expressing my thoughts and feelings to people who feel as I do on certain subjects, I really would rather the people who READ those posts at least have to have enough interest to 1) FIND the site on their own and 2) Have to join up! Why do I need Big Brother Google laying out a post-by-post history of what I've posted and where? Why, I bet in about two minutes I find THIS post listed on Google!:eek:

Admins, what is the purpose of every post being listed on Google? Is it some snooper-dooper Big Brother bullshit requirement you can't get out of? At any rate, my friends, you've read the last post I will ever make... at this forum, or any other (at least after I've expressed this sentiment there).

And with that... I bid you farewell.:(

Yes, Google crawls the web. I'm always amazed at the people that don't realize this.

Use a fake name if you don't want people to read what you put ON THE INTERNET. It's available to everyone, people.

Oh come on, as if anybody would use their real name here...
The reason that the posts are searchable is of course to get more people to this forum, which is good. If you don't want people to read what you have written, then why are you posting?

Not only that, but missouri_hubby only turns up on other cuck sites, so it's not like you're also using this name for your bible study yahoo group.

I think it's pretty common knowledge that what you post on the internet can be read by others and easily found. Google gathers public records, websites, message boards, and newsgroups and centralizes them. It's a pretty powerful information base that can cut both ways. If you use the same name all over (including your deviant sexual activities) someone will be able to link them up. However, it also works to your advantage to know what you're doing. For instance, I recently was able to track down a hot wife using her last name and a photo of her on a boat near her house. That's pretty handy stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread