• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Something to Consider

• Thread starterSummertimeM
  • Start date

SummertimeM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2021
After reading several posts and topics I have a thought to consider. We’ve only hooked with one couple since our wilder younger days and they happen to be black. The experience so far has not been very different than others. As in, the female is very much into white men. I’ve experienced this since I can remember with several mixed or black women and I don’t think it’s really mentioned too often.

I think it’s pretty fascinating to get some female thoughts on this. I’m admittedly very underwhelming size wise and really bring nothing exceptional to sex. Yet my current other and handful of past black sex partners can’t seem to get enough and have very high interest. On the other hand my wife whether she admits it or not prefers the company of black men. Nothing more is needed than what I’ve seen to confirm that. I think it would be interesting to get some thoughts on this.

Reactions: IndyHubby, hairbear1954, toolman2c and 1 other person
When we started hotwifing about 3 years ago I was very into the idea of her being with a black man. She found that oddly specific and kinda gross, not being a fan of fetishes. We decided to mix it up and had a few adventures, some good - some disappointing.

Then we played with a man from Kenya and she had a really great time and he was very charming and amazing in bed!
Now for the last year or so she has only chosen to be with black guys, but that's never the primary criteria for her. Any black man won't do - she has to find them charming and witty too. A jerk with a great body and awesome cock does nothing for her.

But I can't deny that her choices are now exclusively black men. I'm 100% in favor of that!

• Haha
Reactions: robandkate, hairbear1954, HrdRob and 3 others
interesting topic. i hope the thread continues.

Reactions: toolman2c
Misterhubbyman said:
When we started hotwifing about 3 years ago I was very into the idea of her being with a black man. She found that oddly specific and kinda gross, not being a fan of fetishes. We decided to mix it up and had a few adventures, some good - some disappointing.

Then we played with a man from Kenya and she had a really great time and he was very charming and amazing in bed!
Now for the last year or so she has only chosen to be with black guys, but that's never the primary criteria for her. Any black man won't do - she has to find them charming and witty too. A jerk with a great body and awesome cock does nothing for her.

But I can't deny that her choices are now exclusively black men. I'm 100% in favor of that!
Interesting how thoughts and opinions vary. When I met my wife I was casually dating a beautiful black girl. I was about 50/50 at that point of my life of sexual experiences between white and black. That was due to more opportunity I’d say though than anything as I preferred and was more attractive to white women but was pursued much more by black women. Again I consider myself average in sexual aptitude at best but it was good enough for them to where these were consistent sex partners.

I was the total opposite of you when it came to my wife. It was a major double standard but I had heard of the sexual prowess of black guys and tried like hell to avoid seeing her with one. It didn’t last long as I was not going to make it awkward. After a pretty short time I learned to appreciate her desire both during and after. I got a better understanding for it also when she described how she was pursued overwhelmingly by black guys. I started to see the similarities in both of our paths.

Reactions: hairbear1954, natasnaikul and Misterhubbyman
My greatest liaison was with a black lady from Costa Rica

Whit said:
My greatest liaison was with a black lady from Costa Rica
Would love to hear more about it. I’ve had some great experiences too. Admittedly I’m more physically attracted to white women but have grown a quick fondness with my current liaison. Added to the dynamic between us is the chemistry between her and my wife, and especially her, her husband, and my wife.

• Love
Misterhubbyman said:

Some stuff to add to your points. I’m sure it wasnt your intent but your post was actually a point of conversation with us during foreplay the other night. We from time to time incorporate talking about our past experiences or just talking about sex during foreplay. She couldn’t agree more with the thoughts of your wife. She talked about wanting and needing something completely different now than what she wanted prior to us meeting, aka during her wilder, free college party days. Black or white she didn’t care about being treated like shit for lack of better terminology. Now it’s a very different story.

As for the exclusive black thing good for her. As I mentioned I’m more attracted to white women but I’d say I have enjoyed sex a bit more with Latina women. I’m not sure what percentage of preference my wife is but I think her loyalty to me has made her a little more shy with expressing her feelings, at least at times. She’s inquired multiple times when we all hang out about any other black couples who could join us. Unfortunately they have no one in mind although my wife’s started conversation about another guy he knows coming into the fold. Great discussion and not enough of it on the site imo.

• Love
SummertimeM said:
Some stuff to add to your points. I’m sure it wasnt your intent but your post was actually a point of conversation with us during foreplay the other night. We from time to time incorporate talking about our past experiences or just talking about sex during foreplay. She couldn’t agree more with the thoughts of your wife. She talked about wanting and needing something completely different now than what she wanted prior to us meeting, aka during her wilder, free college party days. Black or white she didn’t care about being treated like shit for lack of better terminology. Now it’s a very different story.

As for the exclusive black thing good for her. As I mentioned I’m more attracted to white women but I’d say I have enjoyed sex a bit more with Latina women. I’m not sure what percentage of preference my wife is but I think her loyalty to me has made her a little more shy with expressing her feelings, at least at times. She’s inquired multiple times when we all hang out about any other black couples who could join us. Unfortunately they have no one in mind although my wife’s started conversation about another guy he knows coming into the fold. Great discussion and not enough of it on the site imo.
Thanks, I appreciate that.

To my mind it's a lot about someone's "Personal energy". I don't know a better way to express it. Hotwifing for us is intended to bring a dynamic to us that we can't create ourselves. My wife gets plenty of "Nerdy white guy" energy from me and that's what initially attracted her to me. She's an educated literary type and we fit together very well.
Pardon the popular culture reference, but I don't see race as the distinguishing characteristic between Han Solo and Lando Calrissian from Star Wars. Both are badass space pirates, but Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Williams both bring very different energies to the roles. Both are attractive guys, but in different ways that many people can identify. Yes, there are plenty of nerdy black guys and smooth-talking charming white guys out there.
But I don't think it's racist or fetishizing to acknowledge that there are large cultural "buckets" many people fall into that most people can recognize. If I say "Fratboy douchebro" or "Grizzled rancher" or "Harley biker" a lot of us will immediately picture something similar. Is that a fault of stereotypes or just easily recognized commonalities? Hard to say.

My wife also has an attraction to "College professor" types and hopes someday to meet a black gentleman with a little grey in his hair and beard (she LOVES beards) who has that kind of vibe. For her that combination of a smart, wise mature gentleman is the primary attraction, with a bit of that "Charming black man" energy would be heaven for her.

• Love