• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

South Bend, Indiana

• Thread startercplwithwhitewife4uindiana
  • Start date
i am in valpo area

hi.. here..hit me up and hopefully we can work on meetin up for some real time fun...i am 36 yrs old, 6ft tall, 200 lbs ...

hi

I can travel to South Bend easily

I am in Chicago but get to SOUTH BEND FOR WORK OFTEN would love to MEET/MEAT YOU

My pics are in my post if you look up my threads or I can send you some if you would LIKE...just need the email addy ......only if your serious though

HI 23 yr old college student - 6'2" 190 in good shape. I have family in South Bend and get there quite often. They live in Roseland. I can send pics if you send one or more w little larger pics to
aee1157@aol.com

Hi

BlkCollStudent said:
HI 23 yr old college student - 6'2" 190 in good shape. I have family in South Bend and get there quite often. They live in Roseland. I can send pics if you send one or more w little larger pics to
aee1157@aol.com

Sent you a private message with email.

black stud here in indy

houndfromunderground@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread