• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

South Jersey Married BBW looking for fun

• Thread starterkp3some
  • Start date

kp3some

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2005
Married 35 year old BBW hoping to find a few new friends for adult fun. Husband is always present and may join in. He is straight and you should be too. We have been in the life style for approximately eight years and she has experienced Interracial love before, we are real so lets see if there is some chemistry, regular occurance is very welcome. We are located in Glouster Co, New Jersey approximately twenty minutes from Philly.

PM or email us and lets see where it goes....

Attachments

• kp-red-boobs-blurred-small.jpg
    kp-red-boobs-blurred-small.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 501
  • kp-heart-ass.jpg
    kp-heart-ass.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 295
damn very hot holla at your boy in NYC I get to Philly a few times a year 28 BLK M NYC

Very nice... 30/BLKM/NYC here can travel on weekends ;) If interested please drop a line.

We chatted before

whantmoore said:
damn very hot holla at your boy in NYC I get to Philly a few times a year 28 BLK M NYC

Hi Whantmoore,
We chatted before in the chatroom, sent you an email a week or so back. Would definitely be interested in a meeting.

KP

Sent you a PM

psychoreactive said:
Very nice... 30/BLKM/NYC here can travel on weekends ;) If interested please drop a line.

Hello,

Sent you a PM. Hope to hear back.
- KP

Hello, 43/bm/6'3'' 240 from PHila.Pa great pictures and would love to meet for some real time adult fun. Would love to hear from you and here is my email Knshade007@yahoo.com

Hey - I love what I see and would like to talk more. I get to Jersey once or twice a year. For me, it would be only occassional meetings. I am 23 6'2" and love white ladies with big titties. My email is aee1157@aol.com

TallPhillyGuy said:
Hello, 43/bm/6'3'' 240 from PHila.Pa great pictures and would love to meet for some real time adult fun. Would love to hear from you and here is my email Knshade007@yahoo.com

Hello,
I think we may have talk before via email, husband sent you and email a few minutes back. hope to here back.

BlkCollStudent said:
Hey - I love what I see and would like to talk more. I get to Jersey once or twice a year. For me, it would be only occassional meetings. I am 23 6'2" and love white ladies with big titties. My email is aee1157@aol.com

Glad you like her twins! ;-)

drop us an email, maybe with a photo or two and maybe we can arrange a get together.

really sexy bbw with sexy clothes

Cool sounds like a plan for me a lil busy since its the holidays but some time next week of r week after might be good

you look really great yo have some very nice azzets if tyou ever come over the hudson river to manhattan let me know would love to meet up with you guys and make it happen.

nice ass.

tucan24 said:
you look really great yo have some very nice azzets if tyou ever come over the hudson river to manhattan let me know would love to meet up with you guys and make it happen.

We will definitely keep that in mind, thanks...

Beatiful ass!

Users who are viewing this thread