• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

southern mature wife fore big black dick

• Thread starterhotcyn69
  • Start date

hotcyn69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2007
mwf 46 years old 5 ft 2 inches 145 lbs 36 c 28 38 big white ass love to hook up with black studs in south louisiana for a weekend of fun im me

Attachments

• wbp1.jpg
    wbp1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 486
  • wbp2.jpg
    wbp2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 546
  • wbp8.jpg
    wbp8.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 969
Nice ass

Nice to see another hot one from louisiana.

woman, dat a is a nice azz

Damn why cant I be in Louisiana

Hi....very hott photos.....A sweet white southern wife like yourself need BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS on a very regular basis to keep you sexually satisfied.....i bet your husband would love being able to watch you on a regular basis being sexually satisfied by well hung black men....i have a good feeling that your sweet southern wife will be getting and enjoying BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCK for many years into future....what say you

Hello There Sexy 35 Blk Male Lafayette 6'0 190 Like What I See So Far Would Like To Chat See Where We Can Go From There.drop Me A Few Lines Here I'll Give You A Way To Contact Me If Your Interested.keep That Ass Bent Over Sexy.

thats a loverly ass she got there :)

very, very nice

bbc n new orleans

Would luv to hookup...hit me with info.!

if you fly me in i would love to plant this 11.5inches of DC cock in her

I am a thicck, long BBC in N ew Orleans for Mardi Gras. Let's play while I am here.
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread