• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Spank Bank Material

• Thread starterGliderider
  • Start date

Gliderider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2016
With my wife in menopause I have to remember older times for my spank bank. My favorite is my wife with a suitor she had for awhile.

Charlie had been after my wife at her job for a while. She was afraid of him because he was so fertile. The first time they met he was running a pressure wash business. He stopped by her office handing out fliers. She agreed to let him wash her vehicle. During their conversation she asked if he had any kids. He told her he had 9 kids with 7 women, 1 with his current wife and still had 2 baby mommas living with them.

Over the course of several months he would stop by her office several times a week. She'd come from behind the counter and give him a hug when he'd come by. He worked in stages starting with just the hug, then adding a kiss on the cheek, until he'd worked up to a quick smooch on the lips. I warned her that his next step was going to involve her in his bed. She just laughed but I could tell it was in her mind.

I got a call a couple days later from her telling me I was right. He'd come in earlier to see her. When he hugged her his hand went to cup her butt and when he kissed her he slipped her some tongue. She didnt stop him so he took the next step. He asked her if she had a mini skirt in the closet. She told him no but she had a few short skirts that might be close. He told her that she needed to wear one for him tomorrow with no panties. She thought about it for a bit then agreed. She figured he just wanted some upskirt shots to leer over during the day. He then told her he'd send a couple guys by during the day to see if she'd done what she was told. She asked him what he meant. He said "My friends will come in and tell you to stand up and model for us. They'll take a picture and send it to him." She asked him why she would show herself off to a random stranger. His response was because he said to for one and because if everything worked out right they'd be in that pussy before long anyway.

When she got home she dug out a short skirt she'd worn a time or two to parties we'd attended. She put it on and asked if I could see her panties. I told her no but that Charlie wanted her ass bare. She said she was going to do what she was told but was a little nervous. She left for work the next morning wearing her skirt with panties on but said she would remove them when she got to work. I told her to give me a call at some point. She said I'll do better than that. When the guys came in and told her to model her outfit she'd give me a call so I could hear the discussion.

Around 11 the phone rang. She said 2 black guys had just pulled up and they weren't regular customers. She laid her phone on the desk and greeted them when they came in. They told her that Charlie had told them to stop by that she had something she wanted to show them. She took a few poses when one told her they were supposed to send Charlie a picture of what color panties she was wearing. She said that's not what Charlie told me to show you and pulled her skirt up. One of them took a picture of her bare pussy and texted Charlie. He called and told her she'd done well, he liked what he saw. He told her to close her shop like normal but not leave that hed be there shortly after closing time. He told her to let his friends take a few more shots to hold them over until they all met again. She let them take a few upskirt shots and showed some boob and they left.

She got her books finished a little early and locked up at 6pm. Charlie pulled up about 10 after and she unlocked the door to let him in. He took her keys, locked the door, and pulled her into a hug and deep kiss. She had her arms around his neck letting him do what he wanted with his hands. He put them to good use playing with her bare butt, stroking her slit, and pinching her hips. She finally led him into the break room where she stripped down for him. He wasn't her first black man so she knew what hed like. She gave him a lap dance and that must have been all he needed because she said he had her on her knees in no time. She sucked him for awhile before he bent her over the couch and took her from the back. She said he must have enjoyed her pictures because it was over pretty quick. He got dressed and said he needed to get home soon. He asked what she thought of his friends. She told him they were nice and she had enjoyed modeling for them, especially the upskirts. When he asked if she might like to see them next week she agreed immediately. She asked if he knew that I might enjoy seeing the show he said "Well hell, tomorrow night at your place then."

We had several months with Charlie and his friends before we moved. I joined in a few times but most of the time I'd watch 1, 2, or even all 3 take good care of the wife. She likes to be DPed especially by a black cock or two and they knew what to do with her.

• Love
Reactions: Disco-cuck and Custer Laststand