• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Started as a bi cuckold fantasy

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
A BI , CUCKOLD FANTASY CONFESSION
( from a closet submissive husband )

I sometimes have these submissive Bi thoughts & my wife Pat does read them in my stories , and she’s really not sure what to think about me now , her once MANLY husband . THEN THIS HAPPENED , I guess from her reading all my BI stories , this is what she said happened , because of one of my MANY closet Bi-sexual fantasy stories . Anyway I told her about some things me and this friend Dan would say sexually at work , and this how Dan really cuckold me .

( My wife tells it like this )

It was Wednesday night after I came home from work , my husband was with this friend from work Dan . Dan seamed like a nice friendly guy , he said hi right away and how was my day , I said fine thanks . This guy Dan is into car racing like my husband Rob and he even worked with a pit crew for a local racer so he is pretty good with working on cars too , he even helped our son one time with this old truck he had . My husband has mentioned this guy Dan before at work , once or twice , but I never really met him until now . My husband has told me in the past about a few things he and Dan would talk about at work besides the car racing , and of cause like all men , sex was the main topic . Anyway as the evening wore on I caught this guy Dan , a couple of times checking me out , I felt a little uncomfortable , but also thought , well I guess I still have it . Even so , I did hit it off quite well with this guy Dan , and his looks didn’t hurt either .

Dan was a little on the cocky side but in a good way , joking and being pretty funny . But he wasn’t hiding his wandering eyes , talking to me and staring right at my big tits from time to time , I don’t think he cared if I caught him . I also caught him checking out my backside a couple of times when I was walking around , MEN .

Now I remember my husband telling me some of the things this guy Dan would say at work about some of the girls they work with , and I know my husband was probably talking the same way . My husband and I have a pretty open relationship when it come to talking about sex . So he’s not afraid to tell me some of the things he talks about at work , besides , I know I can trust him , and he rather think of me with another guy then he would think of himself with another women .

My husband said Dan would be quite graphic about what he would like to do to a couple of the girls they chat with . Telling my husband how he loves a good old sloppy wet slutty blow job , Dan told my husband he rather get a good blow job then fuck most of the time , but his favorite is to take them ass to mouth . YUK , YUK ! NASTY …… My husband said that this guy Dan says that a lot , like every time they talk about sex , he’ll talk about this one girl and how she told him , her and her husband do anal and she sucked him afterwards . My husband said he got so hard thinking of this girl being ass fucked , then thought of me giving Dan that wet sloppy blow job , my husband knows I do like sucking cock .

Now we ordered some pizza , and were just hanging out when my husband went to use the bathroom . This guy Dan was not afraid to speak his mind , and just came out and said it , not caring what I would say back . In not so many words he said , you know ,

looking me up and down , I would love to get you alone and cuckold Rob , and YES he even used that word cuckold . I was a little shocked and didn’t know how to react or what to say , I just smiled and said , “ oh you would ha “, then my husband came back to save
me , I guess .

Throughout the rest of the evening which was short lived because we all had to get up for work , my hubby’s work friend kept looking at me like he wanting to take me right there and throw a fuck into me . Like I said , I felt a little uncomfortable , but kind of excited after he left knowing what he thought of me , and I never told my husband .

The next night after work when my husband and I was settled down , my husband started telling me some things that his work buddy said . Dan told him that he was surprised that I looked younger then he expected , he was looking to see an older skinny short gray haired women . My husband said he laughed , then I was surprised when later on at work Dan actually told my husband that , if he seen me alone in a bar he would try to pick me up and hope to get lucky . Now I laughed , and shook my head at my husband , smiled and said “ man the way you guys talk , he really told you that ? WOW ! And he didn’t care what you thought “ ? “ You know if this guy Dan ever knew that you share your talks with me , most couples or husbands wouldn’t share this , he probably thinks you would never tell me these things “.

Now , for what Dan really looks like , first he’s like 10 years younger then us my husband said he’s 32 , average size like my husbands height , but a little thinner and more solid then my husband , and has that facial hair I like in a man , Like I said he wasn’t a bad looking guy .

Anyway , now its three days later , early Saturday morning around 6:30 and I just got in from taking out our dog , I just had on my kind of short plain thin black silk nightgown that just covered my plump round ass with panties and my white robe , when there was a knock on the door . I went to answer it and it was this guy Dan , I asked him what he wanted it was real early , but of cause I wasn’t that dumb , I knew why he was here . Dan must have known his work mate Rob / my husband was working overtime , and seen this as an opportunity , and well it kind of was because you see . If my husband wasn’t working we would end up back in bed having sex , we do it every Saturday & Sunday morning , that’s our sex time .

That’s when we have most of our sex now , in the morning and when I’m the most awake and I guess horny . Dan said we have to talk , and for some reason I let him talk , then he said , Rob’s is a lucky man to have such a good looking and lovely open minded wife like you . I said OK STOP , WAIT JUST A MINUTE , open minded ha . I was thinking ,

Reactions: leahswannabe and WhiteMarried
( PART 2 )

I know how my husband can be , what else have you and Rob talked about at work when your checking out those girls , Then the rest of it came out , HA ! I don’t want to get Rob in trouble but Rob said He’d think of fucking these girls we work with just like I think ,

BUT I was floored when he admitted he also loves thinking of his wife / you with another guy ……..OH I felt so embarrassed , I shook my head saying , that figures , he just can’t kept his perverted mind to himself . Then Dan smiled and said , SO ITS TRUE ! HA ! Well Pat the best way to handle this is to give Rob what he wants , I would love to see you naked . I couldn’t believe this was happening , I was being proposition , right there 6:30 in the morning at my back door by this guy that works with my husband , I only heard about and just met once , he was a fast mover for sure .

Then Dan said "We're alone here and no one need ever know , unless you want to tell Rob , that’s what he wants right , to be a cuckold husband ? He said he wants to see you fucking around . What's more , I can tell you want it as much as I do .

And I know he’s working till 10:00 . So , can you think of a better time?" Then I started thinking of some of the nasty perverted things Dan said to my husband about liking a good blow job over fucking , and that nasty anal stuff "I looked around out the door , my voice sounding nervous “ I looked down not meaning for him to think I was looking at his crotch and said “ I don’t know , I’m not sure , I don’t really know you , but I felt I was getting damp“ , I couldn’t believe the words coming out of my mouth . Then he just walked in and I closed the door . Dan didn’t waste any time grabbing me and giving me a hot passionate kiss saying THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN .

Dan had me up against the kitchen counter , and I was so mixed up and tried to push him off me , but he was to strong . Then things started to heat up fast and I found myself rubbing my pubic mound up and down on the hard bulge he now had in the front of his jeans . After several minutes of erotic smooching and me getting all wet and excited Dan had my robe off .

Then I was thinking how excited my husband would be knowing this was happening , seeing this and some of the things he says , and it just slipped out and I said something my husband wouldn’t want his friends at work to EVER , EVER ! know . “Things were happening so fast , I moaned “ Oh Dan you feel so hard , Its to bad Rob isn’t here , your cum will be all leaked out of me before Rob got to taste his sloppy seconds .

He then unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his hard cock , and pushed my head down saying first I want Rob’s wife’s warm wet mouth sucking my hard cock , I want to fill your mouth first with my cum . I cupped my hands around it while he played with my full round boobs hanging down , his cock felt good in my hands really hard and long . "Just the kind I like BIG & HARD , and sucked him good just like he told my husband he loves , till Dan shot his first load in my mouth , then pulled out and squirted all over my face , Man he had a lot of cum saved up . Dan said " man you have some nice big tits as he lowered his head
to them . I sighed with delight this time as he put his mouth onto one of them , kissing and licking it all over . The warm wetness of his tongue settled over the stiffened nipple as he pulled up my nightie clutching my thong covered ass , then dragging them down from around my hips and ass as he sucked ,” he said nice wet thong , I‘m going to fuck you better then Rob ever had “. He let go of me long enough to quickly take off his tee shirt , a nice hairy chess . Then , I walked both of us to the bedroom , we were back in each other's arms again . I pulled Dan’s Jeans down and seen that hard bulge in his boxers and said God your hard again already "Fuck me Dan ," I whispered . "fuck me anyway you like . "Get on all fours ," he said .

, I got on the end of the bed on my hands and knees with the bottom half of my legs hanging off , saying “ like this “ , exactly ! . He stood behind me and leaned over , holding my swaying breasts in his hands and pulling up my nightie over my ass , as I felt

the head of his hard cock pushing its way into my cunt . I pushed back as he went in . When he was in as deep as he could get , I could feel his hairy balls against my cuntlips , OH MAN HE WAS DEEP ! AND I WAS SO WET . He fucked me slowly as he mauled my hanging tits , building my fire until I felt like I wanted his prick to stay in me forever . "Play with my clit ," I whimpered , wriggling my ass back against him . His fingers teased and tormented that little nub while he fucked me , until I thought I'd go mad .

He had a wonderful touch , easing his fingers gently back and forth over that love button . My pussy clenched his swollen cock and it wasn't long until I was squealing and shrieking with the joy of my orgasm . Dan’s balls were slapping against my cunt loud and hard , as he yelled that’s it slut cum , cum Rob’s wife cum on my cock baby . Dan’s cock was just a little thicker then my husbands , but at least 3 or 4 inches longer and real deep , I also loved the feel of his low hanging balls hitting my clit , and man ! He was a lot harder stabbing into my excited pussy . Then I felt Dan pushing a finger deep into my tight asshole as I was pushing back at him . Then nasty ass man Dan shoved that ass stink finger in my face under my nose , I turned away , then he said “ kiss it “, and I did “ YUK “ , then he sad “ go ahead slut lick my dirty finger “ taste your ass , I can’t believe I licked it as we both got off at the same time and I could feel the heat of his warm cum as it spurted into me OMG 1,2,3,4,5 times , deep into my wet excited cunt . Then he flipped me over and straddled my face with his slimy wet cock covered in my juices and his cum saying , “ go ahead suck it clean “ , you’re the one that got it so messy , My husband knows I would never do this for him , I hate the smell , but I looked up at Dan remembering what my husband said about him , then opened my mouth , tasting my cunt juice mixed with his cum , That’s what my husbands going to start tasting when he gets home , but it will be his work buddy‘s cum leaking from my pussy .

We laid there on the bed hugging and Dan sucking my tits , even leaving a big hicky … for his now cuckold buddy to see . Dan said “ Now Rob can think of me when you guys fool around this weekend . Then Dan was hard again so fast and razed my legs wide and high in the air ******** both my cunt and asshole . He tried to get it in my ass , rubbing his cock head on my wet pussy lips then started to push it into my butt , NO I’m not doing that ass to mouth . But I was wrong , My husbands work buddy took my virgin asshole But he only went in half way , like 4 or 5 inches , Then again I wanted to turn away but I knew now how much this nasty Dan liked a girl going ass to mouth . So I sucked it , tasting every bit of my nasty ass and smell on his cock , OH I don‘t know what happed but I started squirting omg , I was ejaculating with excitiment sucking Dan‘s dirty cock clean . Dan smiled down at me giving him my best nasty blow job , with him even getting me licking his hairy sweaty balls , then he moved more forward and pushed my face and tongue to his asshole , I pulled away , MAN this guy can be nasty , then he backed off and was ready to fuck me so deep again , he really must have been excited slamming his hard cock into me OH YEAH ! His low hanging balls slapping loudly against my ass , thinking of Rob , as he said “ YEAH CUCKOLD , I JUST FUCKED AND FILLED YOUR WIFE’S MOUTH AND CUNT , Robbie boy” .

OH MAN Dan knows how to fuck a girl , He rammed me deep , his balls slapping my ass , then he would go real slow with 3 or 4 strokes , me feeling each inch of his hard cock , then he’d slam it hard again with his balls slapping my ass loud , I loved it .His endurance astonished and delighted me , but we had to stop , it was now 9:30 and close to the time when my husband would be coming home , Dan got dressed .

We stood at the back door , telling each other how great it was but when I went to kiss him he just kissed my cheek good-bye and Dan squeezed my tits one last time through my thin nightie saying “ next time your tight asshole will take ALL of my 8 inches , I didn’t know what I was thinking or doing , when I said “ OH OUCH and grabbed my ass“ and he smiled . Dan said “ do You feel pretty good about cuckolding Rob HA!!, do you?" with a grin . I said “( Yes ) that’s all he thinks about ………. And I know you did , you said it enough “ , "Oh hell yeah , I will be thinking of your big tits , nice round ass and hairy wet cunt when ever I see him at work , knowing I had his wife ,"Dan then laughed and said , Rob can come home now and really get sloppy seconds or maybe lick up my leftovers . I can come over every time he’s working overtime and make sure he’s getting a well used up slutty cunt , my cum pies . I said Rob might just like cleaning your mess you made , Then Dan really laughed about my husband .

Reactions: leahswannabe
( PART 3 )

Dan said he didn’t want anything to do with a 3sum , so he was really cuckolding my husband by fucking me on the side , saying I don‘t share well and I‘m not into cock , I don‘t want to see his . My husband knows this is the way his work friend is , a take charge guy making the rules , my husband had no choice . Dan came around early every chance he could , on Saturday morning when he knew my husband was at work , to fuck me good , and now my virgin asshole is his too . I love sucking Dan’s big super hard cock . He loved having me on the side when his wife isn’t putting out , And he said , he loves looking at my husband Rob now at work and smiling at him , knowing his work buddy was getting his sloppy seconds . Dan said he has started asking my husband all kinds of questions at work about another guy fucking me . He even got my husband to slip up , admitting wanting to try licking a cream pie , Dan told me , my husband thinks my pussy’s gotten looser and taste more salty lately . But my husband wouldn’t admit he was tasting his / Dan’s cum load in me .

It’s been a long time since our 3sums with this other guy he worked with , but my husband found another guy now that was really good and quiet about it . Dan said “ me cuckolding my husband Rob will be our secret “. For me it is kind of fun , at my age to be having two men wanting my body still ! is so hot , and to not have to satify both at the same time . To have Dan on Saturday morning when my husbands at work and my husband Sunday , ………AND! My husband even gets his cuckolding from Dan and his cum loads to lick out of me or sloppy seconds , we all WIN ! And I know now I can still handle a strong younger man , WOW ! But my husband did get his REAL BI fantasy come true .

Two months later Rob came home early from work and walked in on me and his work friend Dan . Dan JUST finished cumming inside me and told my husband , you talk about this shit at work , well get licking Robbie . Dan grabbed my husband and led him to my cum dripping pussy . My husband licked all of Dan's cum dripping out , then Dan put his cock in my husbands face OMG he licked it , OMG my once MANLY husband was licking this guys cock after it fucked me .

THE END

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel, leahswannabe and clonesp
Great read, well done

I have so many cleanup cock sucking cuckold fantasies, about different guys I really know. I still see that dominant ex co-worker Dan once in a while, and get such a little hard-on thinking I was his submissive cleanup cock sucking cuckold. I see him and still can picture his much bigger cock stretching and loosing up my wife's hairy old pussy. I get so embarrassed when I run into him, and him knowing I sucked his cock clean. I would think that would be something he wouldn't forget when seeing me. He's moved on now probably fucking some other guys wife. He was really cool about the whole thing, because I never heard from any other worker about him making me a cleanup cuckold, I guess I was lucky Dan never bragged to other workers.

Reactions: leahswannabe

Users who are viewing this thread