• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

step mom

• Thread starterdjquest
  • Start date

djquest

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2006
step mom part 2

this is part 2.
from the husbands perspective

Last edited by a moderator:
please explain???

Needs an editor

Hi djquest,

Please don't take offense, but next time ask someone to edit your work. This is a very good story. It's a little hard to read. That's all.

my bad

thanx 4 your reply.nex time i will take a little more time.

i didnt really have a structure 4 the story,kind of just jotted any idea i had down. so it probly seemed like i was all over the place...was a little harder to do than i expected

more please

Great first part, please post part two. Ok, it may need a little editing but you can ignore that for the content. It's hot and i want to know more.
Moomoo231

Great story!!!!

Love to hear more of this story. Your step-mom sounds really hot. Where do you guys find all these wonderful women??? Gosh, I would love to find a dominant woman to be in my life like you lucky guys.

Please tell us more of the women in your house. I want to hear more of your step-sister getting black cock fucked and how your step-mother runs all over you and your father.

step mom part2

it was about 1:00am and i was in my lying in my bed alone pissed at my wife and horney as hell. She started a big ol fight with me earlier about her drinking, i told her that maybe she should stop drinking so much and come to bed with me, i told her "it was late we should get some rest". She imediatly snapped at me in front of her daughter and J . She knew she i wasnt going to talk back too her because J,her daughters big black boy friend would get in the middle of it and beat my ass. So i just shut up and went to my bed.

While i was lying in my bed,i could hear my wife and J talking shit about what just happend and laughing. i layed in bed for about an hour wide awake listening too them in my living room which was jus down the hall from my bedroom. Finally i heard my step daughter tell J she was horny and ready to go to bed.

it was now around 1:00am and my wife opened the door loudly and turned on the bedroom light, "sorry i need to change" she said. She went to the dresser and grabbed a small white t shirt. i layed in bed watching her get undressed. I noticed how hard her nipples were and how her pussy looked a little wet. she put on her tiny little t shirt that showed half her ass and no panties on.

She than turned the lights off and came too bed. i asked her if she was still mad at me? She just told me that she will talk about it with me in the morning. "whatever" i said and just laid there in silence. Than i heard my loud ass step daughter down the hall starting too moan and fuck her boy friend.Her moans got louder and louder and me and my wife could hear her being fucked hard. My dick was rock hard under the blanketts and i was embarassed to even touch my wife at this point. As i layed there listening to my step daughter get fucked, i noticed my wife eazing her ass closer and closer to my dick. I was horney as fuck and right as my wifes bare ass touched my dick,she quickly pulled her ass back and said sorry,as if she did it on accedent. i could feel her touching herself under the covers while she tossed and turned. she kept rolling over and grazing her ass and hands on my hard dick. i knew she was just acting like she was asleep,so i put my hand on her upper thigh,letting her know i was awake ready too fuck. But she just pulled away and moaned lightly while telling me to stop.

I asked her to jus let me eat her pussy, "please let me eat your pussy,im begging you" "dont do this to me". she than put her hand on top of my head and pushed it down under the covers right in her ass.She had a hand full of my hair and rubbed my face down her ass crack. I put my tounge out to get a taste of her ass,but instead she kept pushing my head further down.

She pushed my head down her legs and str8 for her feet. both her feet were covering my face.With her feet covering my face she started to lightly kick em all over my mouth.I could taste the dirt on the bottom of her feet from her walking barefoot all day,but i didnt care. while her feet were all over my face she started to tell me that if i argue with her any more J is goin to fuck me up. i didnt know were this was coming from but i quickly said "ok". She than pulled down my boxers and ******* my hard little dick. With her feet grinding on my face,she opened her hand and started rubbing it all over my dick like a clit. "Hurry up and cum.I dont want to break a nail". I came in less than a min. "aaah thats it" ""thats all the cum u have,that was easy".

the next morning,right when i woke up my wife hit me up for money. she was dressed in small cut off jean shorts and open toed high heels. "give me $200 im goin to the mall to get my hair and nails done" "are these your jeans"? she than went in my pocket and grabbed what she needed."i ll be back later honey".

I waited all day for her at home. every body was gone. i sat on my couch and made my self some drinks and kept thinking about what happned the night before.

my wife finally came back from the mall at about 7:00pm,ive had been drinking since noon so i was pretty messed up. when my wife came in she looked amazing. her hair was a perfect blond,her feet and hands were painted pink and she was a lot tanner,obviuosly she hit the tanning booth while she was out.

she came in and gave me a hug and said hi, she was so much taller than me in her heels and my face was smothered in her tits as she hugged me,i could smeel a lot of perfume on her it choked me as she brought me close to her.

she made me a couple drinks and sat down by me on the couch. we started drinking and after a few drinks i was pretty wasted from drinking all day.

she told me that her daughter was gone for the night but J would be here soon.
the minute she said that in walked J.
he was all sweaty from playing baskettball and still had his gym shorts on.
i noticed the out line of his long thick dick in his shorts. my wife said hi to him and imediatly offered him a drink. he said yes and went in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle out of the cabnette. he sat down on the couch right by my wife and started making himself a drink in the living room.

he didnt even go take a shower,jus took hi shirt off and sat his sweaty body on my couch.
after a couple more drinks my wife asked him how tall he was and stood up with him to compare.he was a much taller than my wife even tho she had her heels on still. than my wife looked at me and said "he must be strong huh"? She than asked me,if i was strong? "i think i can take you" she told me.

"Take me"? what do you mean honey. she than turned to J and asked "do you think i can take my husband down in wrestling"?

"hell yea" but i think he should pick on a real man.
"YEA YEA honey i think u and J should wrestle"?

i was really ***** at this time so i stupidly said ok.

we both got up and right away he grabbed me and threw me down,he layed his body across mine and i couldnt move.his sweat was dripping all over my face and his sweaty bare chest was rubbing my face. He kept calling me a bitch in front of my wife. he put his big hands around my neck and sat on my chest,with one last effort i pressed foward to try to knock him off, but instead his hips leaped closer to my face. his big sweaty legs were wrapped around my neck and his dick was right by my nose.i could smell his cock underneath his shorts.he than layed across my face with his thick cock all over my lips.he had me smothered and i couldnt do any thing about it.i grabbed his big thighs and tried to get him off but that just made him grind his dick on my face and mouth harder. my hands slipped up onto his ass and i hugged him hard as i could to try to roll him over.his ass was tight and strong,his whole body was strong,plus he was as slippery as baby oil.

he than moved his hip down by mine and locked his legs around mine. his big dick was rubbing on my dick hard now. And so i would thrust my hips up to try to knock him off but that would cause him too press down harder on my cock.he kept pressing his cock on mine with all his power, my dick started too hurt from his cock pressed on mine and i told him no more.
but he just laughed and called me names.when he talked,the spit from his mouth would land all on my face and lips and pretty soon my body was covered with his sweat and my face was drenched with his spit.
while i was being held down my wife was laughing and began to tickle my feet with her long pink fingernails,i was completly being tortured.

finally he got off me but i was so tired that i couldnt move. my wife told him too pick me up and carry me in the bedroom.i protested and told her no but i was too tired too stop him.
he grabbed me and picked me up like a husband carries his wife.he put me in my bed and closed my door and left.

i layed there exuasted barely able too move when i herd what sounded like my wife being fucked. i gathered the last bit of strength to go see what was happening.

i heard the sound from my step daughters room,so i tried to open the door but it was locked. i yelled to my wife "honey is that you"?

"YES dear" "

"honey open the door please"

i sat there at the door way for a while listening to my wife getting fucked and my dick was rock hard . she than said that she would open it if i do what she wanted?
'YES HONEY ANY THING"
she opened the door dripping in sweat and knocked me on the ground. she put her cum soaked pussy and ass all over my face.his cum and her ass juice was wiped all over my mouth and nose.
she grabbed me and pulled me in the bedroom.
J was standing there naked with a huge erection.his dick had so many veins on it.his shaft was shinny black from all the juices on it. my wife asked me if i wanted too suck his cock. yes i do honey.

she told me to ask him on my knees.
i got on my knees and J came walking to me.
he put his cock right in front of my face.u want this?
yes! please,please i need it.
he than walked over me while i was on my knees and put his sweaty ass obove my head.
my wife just said go a head.
i looked up into his ass and he rubbed his swety ass and balls all over my face.
he told me stick out my tounge,i put my tounge in his ass hole and licked as much as i could.
after he was done he layed on the bed and called me and my wife to him.
he told us to both suck his cock.
my wife quickly told J that i didnt deserve his cock yet.

i felt jealous of my wife and wanted that black cock for my self.
"please J let me suck your cock"
"cum in my mouth"
my wife pushed my face away and told J she loved him.
she immidiatly straddled him and took his whole cock.
while she rode him i licked his balls,but i wanted his dick in my mouth bad. i hugged his whole leg and kissed it,he told me to lick his feet.
i went straight to his huge feet and stuck his big toes in my mouth.
while i was sucking his toes,he asked me if i wanted his cum in my mouth.
"O yes,please"
....part 2????

Users who are viewing this thread