Story for my Toy

• Thread starterMuzzyDaddyDom
  • Start date

MuzzyDaddyDom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2023
MY story for you My Toy

It was the Saturday after work, we both just finished a long day of work at our somewhat entertaining but infuriating job. Things had been off the last couple days after a deep but dirty conversation took a turn to the unknown. The hurt i saw in your eyes when i brought up wanting to sleep with another one of co workers. It was to close to home, how could i possibly want to take away from part of what our thing was. Our unknown relationship how dare I ...

So a bit of back story for you uninformed, im a male, 35, about 160 very fit, beard, brown hair, glasses sometimes, going through a divorce, and new to being a daddi. Back back to the story. Going forward i may refer to myself as, Daddi or Sir.

We moved on past that and got into our more spicy side of the conversation. Being newly in the situation im in, whatever that may be, i find myself being open to new ideas, and wanting to experience new things. I pressed her to tell me more about her darker fantasies, i mean we did start this relationship as something very physical after all. Let me introduce you to Toy.

Shes a little Ginger, (the true kind, curtain matches the drapes if you know what i mean) thick to the point of enjoyment, but not overly large. Aside from her massively large breast, those ... those i will call overly large and ripe for a mouth, 42 DD if memory serves me correct. For example, i was able to fit my entire face in one of her bra cups leaving none of my beard out to be *******. Mid 20s, bed room eyes, innocent, filty, pale as Gingers tend to be, shes a good girl, but also a dirty slut, but most of all what she is is mine. and the mine the do what i fucking want with. You understand me Toy? You will send me a text right now to let me know you are seeing your surprise.

So Reader, let me fill you in a bit more, while we were discussing our dark desires, one of them that Toy brought up was coming into websites to read Erotica or Sexual Encounters. So this one is your Daddi playing into your deepest depths. I will also give you a bit of a secret because i was able to avoid your questions. One of the things i do in one of my communities i follow is Trib pics... So now we are even hehehe.

Back to the story tho, things finally smoothed out after we smoked some weed and chilled. It seemed like all was good and fine, so i offered up the plans for the night. Lets go to the local Sex Shop and pick up some under the bed Restraints, her eyes lit up.

Moving forward, we head to the shop get the toy and dinner. We head back to my place.

We are chilling watching a movie and as i finish up i deiced to go and start the installation process. It fits like a fucking glove and i love when a plan comes together, i checked on my lady and not to my surprise shes fallen asleep. Thats okay tho shes going to need her sleep i say. Ill let her take a nap a bit, after all we did both work, she just had a full shift when i only worked a half day of OT.

Being new to a Dom, my blood is pumping in my ears, i can feel it, i can hear it, the thrill is making me shake. I remember how cold my hads were as i started to pull out the toys she brought... Shes a good girl after all and didnt need to be told. From her bag i pull out her dildo, vibrate tickler, and her newest toy, the shake butt plug. I unzip tool bag and pull out weapons of choice. My rubber paddle, an old tie.. you have to have a blindfold or so im told, an old rubber wire from a head phones that broke but i like the feel of, and a new addition a blue string from one of my hoodies. Those that needed to be cleaned got the proper care they needed and cleaned. Now was to wake my Toy and bring her to bed.

See for you all at home, my Toy is a free use Sub and enjoys the middle of the night groping, diddling, or the use her pussy idgf if you are asleep i wanna cum, visits. This is my first time in a Dom Sub Freeuse relationship and need to say it is fucking thrilling and i need more of it. My Sub is a good girl who enjoys BDSM with Praise Degrade kink, amung other things as well. So when i told her way back that i was a Pleasure Dom with anger issues and a bit of a perv, she melted in my hands, mouth, and of course on my cock.

Once you see this my Toy, let me know how hard you were able to cum. Send me my message telling me you love me, and you need me. Be the good girl your daddy wants, the one i need. Tell me if you want me to continue you filthy fucking *****...