• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stranger rearranged my pussy

• Thread starterJesst
  • Start date

Jesst

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2018
North Carolina
I met a new guy at work the other day, I could tell right away that he was interested in me. After a few weeks of flirting with him I got him to fuck me in my car after work. I was totally caught of guard when he whipped out probably the biggest dick I have ever seen in person. It was so big and he fucked me so hard it totally ruined my pussy, not to mention the condom broke and filled me with the most cum I have ever had. My pussy actually hurt for days afterwards. I can't wait to do it again.

PicsArt_08-22-10.14.55.jpg PicsArt_08-22-10.13.48.jpg 20210520_210440.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Johnlohmann, bcfromxhamster, Blackforwhitepussy and 17 others
Jesst said:
I met a new guy at work the other day, I could tell right away that he was interested in me. After a few weeks of flirting with him I got him to fuck me in my car after work. I was totally caught of guard when he whipped out probably the biggest dick I have ever seen in person. It was so big and he fucked me so hard it totally ruined my pussy, not to mention the condom broke and filled me with the most cum I have ever had. My pussy actually hurt for days afterwards. I can't wait to do it again.

i would love to fuck u. did u get pregnant

Reactions: toolman2c
Oh wow o_O

Reactions: toolman2c and Rayagr
Rayagr said:
hows yr pussy to
I would love a surprise like that. What a lucky girl

• Love
Reactions: Lena, toolman2c and Rayagr
Karenmp said:
I would love a surprise like that. What a lucky girl
i bet u would liek to be fucked hard liek that

Reactions: toolman2c
Rayagr said:
i bet u would liek to be fucked hard liek that
YesI would and he could forget the condom

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Rayagr
Karenmp said:
YesI would and he could forget the condom
Love to full u up

Good slut!

Jesst said:

Luv to fuck your ass sweetie

• Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver
You let him fuck you and destroy your pussy and I will give it tender loving licks and suck the cum out of it so it is nice and clean.

That pussy is ruined!! So sexy x

Jesst said:

Mmmmmm so hot!