• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stroke Your Cock to this Sexy Asian Ass

• Thread starterjapanesewife
  • Start date

japanesewife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2011
Please comment if you enjoyed jerking off or cumming to these pix - she let me take them just this morning!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 716
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 718
I would love to train her online!

I would love to bury my face in there.

great, great pics. Like the poster above id love to eat her out while shes bent over.

Shy Asian Wife

Wanted to post this one right-side-up for your jacking pleasure...
You wouldn't believe what a dorky wife this girl really is - so hard to tell when looking at this steamy pussy, right??

Attachments

• IMG_0106 (2).jpg
    IMG_0106 (2).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 372
I like that kinda thick lookin' hairy pussy. Got any of her getting fucked. Sexy.

Thank you I jo thinking about how good her ass cheese smelled. I used to date a japanese girl and I used to jo while sniffing her dirty thong

Asian girl power

Ive been with all sorts of women in my life time, but Asian women are something different and I now find that they are the only type of women I fantasies about now.

Their beauty and built is something to admire. I have also noted that Asian women are less inhibited when it comes to sex. Asian women that I have slept with are very much into given pleasure to their partners. Also they never seem to age, it is amazing.

My first choice are Filipinia's, Thia's, and Chinese. I have not tried Japanise or women from India, they are next on my list. Asian women are great and I am stuck on them. :)

falcondfw69 said:
Jeff,
I totally agree with what you say jeff, 1000%.
My ex-wife is filipina (from Leyte). My ex-fiance is filipina (from Arayat). My fiance is filipina (from Cebu).
Filipina ladies are so smoking hot. Most of them love sex and are fantastic in bed. Even the virgins.
My second choice would be Thai. Then Indian. Then Indonesian. Then Malaysian. Then Japanese. Then Korean. etc. etc.

It must be SO HARD (excuse the pun) to pick which one of these awesome women to settle down with. You seem to have so many choices.

Just added a couple pix to her album for your stroking pleasure... If she helps u cum, please leave a comment!

Users who are viewing this thread