• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sub cuck needed

• Thread starterdavidpeters
  • Start date

davidpeters

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2024
Bull here looking for sub cuck to own.He has to obey my orders and dedicate his wife to me.Has to obey all orders regarding his wife for my pleasure.If interested DM me

Your DM's are not open. Message me and I will give you my Skype to see my wife.

davidpeters said:
Bull here looking for sub cuck to own.He has to obey my orders and dedicate his wife to me.Has to obey all orders regarding his wife for my pleasure.If interested DM me
I think it would be fun to be directed how to get my wife ready for you to fuck her. Order me to undress her, lick her luscious hairy pussy, take my clothes off and go sit in the bedroom chair, masturbate, and then do clean up! A perfect day in my mind.

Reactions: franklyhorny
Hawkdoctor said:
I think it would be fun to be directed how to get my wife ready for you to fuck her. Order me to undress her, lick her luscious hairy pussy, take my clothes off and go sit in the bedroom chair, masturbate, and then do clean up! A perfect day in my mind.
I'd love to try that. If only I could find a dominant BBC in the local area as a regular friend. Someone who can come over more than once a week if not daily. 🤗🙏

Users who are viewing this thread