• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Suggestions

• Thread starterAlinaRizwan
  • Start date

AlinaRizwan

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2023
i wasn't cuck i loved my wife before marriage but caught her texting guys lots of time before marriage even when we were engaged i caught her calling and texting i got hurt so i ended our engagement but she started to meet her friends they didn't had sex but hugging and kissing boobs pressing she met 2 of her friends like that and many sexting even after broken engagement slowly i kinda liked that but at the end we got married bcus it was family stuff also i loved her after marriage as soon u i got back on work after around 3 months her friend contacted her and started chatting video calling her all time but she didn't told me anything about it he started to fuck her in vc 1 day i caught cus i had doubt of her online timings.. i took everything from phone and everything and punished her with time she told me everything she did before and after marriage i got excited so i decided i will buy her new phone i asked if i give her permission to chat frnds she will do it or not. 1st she said no but after minutes she replied if i give permission she will like to have friends.. what should i do im very confused bcus when im horny i like kinky stuff when not i dont like that stuff.. plz help to suggest.. btw im from india

Reactions: franklyhorny

Users who are viewing this thread