• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Suggests for slut body writing

• Thread starterroughtogh
  • Start date

roughtogh

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2020
This is wife of my last cuck, who accepted to play blackmail game. Here's what I suggest. Her body should be written with the most rude and degrading words. Leave your ideas here, or PM. Send not only words, but also the parts of her body on which they need to be written.

I will be very grateful. Who will suggest best idea I will send girl's best 20 fotos without face hidden. Also, when it will be possible, cuck will make this body cover and you will get all those fotos too!

* You must agree in advance that all photos will be for private use only.
** girl is *******

Last edited:
Reactions: masterofsluts and BitchWife
Id agree to it. would love to see her with worthless cum hole written across her abdomen

On her ass, you should write "31 flavors of spunk". On her belly, "Animals in front, humans in rear." If that's too degrading then "cum bucket" on her ass and "cock cleaner" on her face.

Reactions: roughtogh
Write cum slut across her forehead, put horse cock here above her ass and k9 cum dump above her cunt. You can start there.

Reactions: Dumpedstag and roughtogh
I like a lot last 2 ideas. Probably webslut will be too depressed of such writing, i'll tell cuck to blindfold her first. Only cuck+me+1-2 bulls will see this with face open. So, *********! Make it as bad as you can. I want to know your suggestions about legs and tits cover.

Users who are viewing this thread