• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Super Bowl Parties

• Thread startermecca410
  • Start date

mecca410

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2006
Anyone making plans for the game. I would love to set up a nice little party and have the wife entertain dressed to the 9s and put on a half time show that all could join in.

Da Bears

Super Bowl

I read a story sometime back, about a football game party. The host's wife served in very revealing clothing. The men at the party all had a "pool" for different scores during the game. If a man's score came up, the wife had to suck his cock until either the man came in her mouth, or the score changed. If a man's pool score turned out to be the final score, the lucky man got to have the wife all night for sex in the host's marital bed. I don't know if this was a true story, but would love to hear if anyone has done anything like that. I would LOVE for my wife to do it!!!:) :)

Thats is a sexy story

Users who are viewing this thread