• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Super hot wife.

• Thread starteramanda_cd31
  • Start date

amanda_cd31

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2008
Let me know what you think. She is so hot and needs treated like a hot wife should be..

She appears to be a very sexy woman. I love her outfit in picture #1.

u'r right!! she's smokin' hott!! - where is this hottie?

Thank you. I am going to show her all the comments like that so she realizes how hot she is and that she should be treated like a hot wife should be.

Love her sweet ass

amanda_cd31 said:
Thank you. I am going to show her all the comments like that so she realizes how hot she is and that she should be treated like a hot wife should be.

Yes indeed my friend she is a stone cold fox.

Brightened up a couple of the pics so we could get a better look at you hot wife ;)

Attachments

• 2ffd.jpg
    2ffd.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 559
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 416
Nice bmctex - I have a number of disappointments on this site where people say "Hey - hot tits" or something similar and I'm looking at a black-on-black splodge :(

That first shot you did benefits well from your fixing :)

I'd definitely give her my fat cock

I took 2 more captures. Please comment

A little out of focus, but clear enough to see that your wife is smoking hot. Does she cuck you?

marys_pet said:
A little out of focus, but clear enough to see that your wife is smoking hot. Does she cuck you?

Would like her to.

Last edited by a moderator:
amanda_cd31 said:
Would like her to.

And is she aware of your desire?

marys_pet said:
And is she aware of your desire?

I have discussed this with her, yes. Can't rush it, but making progress.

This woman is fantastic. Keep up the discussions of her becoming a hotwife, her body needs to be shared. Where is she? If you post her location you can go to her and say "look, there are 6 guys right here in town who would fuck you tonight." It will make her feel very good about herself.

AlbanySearching said:
This woman is fantastic. Keep up the discussions of her becoming a hotwife, her body needs to be shared. Where is she? If you post her location you can go to her and say "look, there are 6 guys right here in town who would fuck you tonight." It will make her feel very good about herself.

We are in the Tampa area.

Damn, all the best women are in Tampa (or Missouri, for some reason). I need to move.

Love the legs spread shot!!
yummy

A little more light,will b great so we can c her cunt,nice looking tho thanks 4 the pics.

amanda_cd31 said:
I took 2 more captures. Please comment
Wow, if she looks this good in these small photos, I can't even imagine her in all her glory!!! Thanks for sharing, she's awesome, hope to see more. Love seeing her with fingers in, yum yum.

Users who are viewing this thread