Surprise, Wife Likes Women I think...

• Thread starterohmmmm
  • Start date
O

ohmmmm

Like many guys here I've had the hotwife/light cuckold fantasy for a long time. After years of talking about it in bed my wife finally told me she wants to fuck another guy in bed...great! I was so excited about it. Two days later (today), I find out my wife has secretly bought four story books about lesbians.

I know I have to talk about this with her, but until I do, I am not sure what to make of this turn of events. My fantasies/desires has not been about my wife with another woman (although I know most men would love this), it has been about her with other guys. I guess I will have to take a little time to think about this before I talk to her about it.

For me, the thought of having sex with two women is awesome. But if this is a hot wife or cuckold lesbian thing I am a bit scared she might like women more than men or something drastic like that...

Anyone else been through this or have some thoughts?

Thank you

Nothing in being a cuckold does it she she has to cuck you with a man. she can cuck with a woman just as easily. if you are going to be a cuck your wife will be in charge of who she fucks not you.

i have been cuck by my wife when she has been with other women.if your wife is into cucking you with other ladies i doubt you will be there or allowed to watch.

carina_halerose said:
Nothing in being a cuckold does it she she has to cuck you with a man. she can cuck with a woman just as easily. if you are going to be a cuck your wife will be in charge of who she fucks not you.

i have been cuck by my wife when she has been with other women.if your wife is into cucking you with other ladies i doubt you will be there or allowed to watch.

That is so true.

I don’t see any greater risk in this than being cucked by a man. It could even work to your advantage, if your wife has lesbian tendencies then this will allow her to have both a gf and a husband, perhaps a perfect situation for her. If things remain the way they are she will never have a chance to explore which may be an even bigger problem. If she hooks up with a feminist lesbian that would be totally hot.

Well, i get excited imagining my wife with a man, not necessarily a woman.
Why did your wife 'secretly' buy those books though? And how did you find out?
I mean, look for a convenient moment to discuss it with her.
I hope things work out fine for you guys.

I'll definately talk it over with her, but its better to think about it first. She bought the books on Amazon yesterday and I saw her email receipts. The more I think about it, the hotter it gets. I just hope she finds a good looking woman if she goes into this direction. It would be a real pain if she finds one of those man hating dykes that looks like a guy and talks rough. I'll update this as events unfold... Thanks for the advice guys...

Sometimes girls just wanna have fun... even at the expense of their cuckolds.

Attachments

• C2L16nov900.jpg
    C2L16nov900.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 219
  • C2L12nov800.jpg
    C2L12nov800.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 240
  • C2L23oct800.jpg
    C2L23oct800.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 212
  • C2L27oct800.jpg
    C2L27oct800.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 236
The Dalai Lama recently said that Western women will save the world from it's problems as the world moves from the Mayo Calendar ending on 21 December 2012, into a new era of spirituality where the connection between mind and body will prevail.

Mills and Boon books all now have a lesbian scene in them, or they are not accepted for publication anymore. Women all over the world are reading about same-gender-loving, and the curiosity to "try bi" is gaining momentum. A lot teenage girls are now saying that it is cool to kiss another girl, and are quite proud to admit they are bi - almost makes them feel superior to heterosexual girls.

Gay women and men often have 20% higher income, and Banks love them as customers.

I heard of two women with nine children between them, telling their husbands that the marriages were over as they did not need them anymore.

One hubby was heard to admit at a party that he was bewildered, "I could cope with another man, but not another woman".

Early in our marriage my wife made hints about girl-girl sex play getting her hot. And for sure I could tell the difference when I fucked her after watching girl-girl sex. After I took her to a strip club the first time, she fucked me like she had never fucked before. The last 3 times we went to strip clubs she got a lap dance, and tells me next time she is NOT going to wear panties to the club so she can enjoy the dance more. She tells me she would love to have sex with another woman. But thus far nothing has happened.

Don't know about where you live but at swing clubs here most women are bi and they play wiith strange women and fuck strange men. The women are an appitiser and need to eventually have cock. Take her to a swing club you luckey bastard.

jagman1957 said:
Early in our marriage my wife made hints about girl-girl sex play getting her hot. And for sure I could tell the difference when I fucked her after watching girl-girl sex. After I took her to a strip club the first time, she fucked me like she had never fucked before. The last 3 times we went to strip clubs she got a lap dance, and tells me next time she is NOT going to wear panties to the club so she can enjoy the dance more. She tells me she would love to have sex with another woman. But thus far nothing has happened.

Make sure she knows that your marriage is DIVORCE PROOF and she can find a nice girlfriend to fuck to her heart's content, as long as she does not stand on a soap box and tell your family all the juicy details.

Buy her a dozen roses when she sleeps with her first female, and let her know how proud of her for being so brave to set aside her vows to get the extra loving she deserves.

I think it is wonderful that she might wear no panties when she has the next lap dance. I like it when a plan cums together DELICIOUSLY.

I think it must have been great in the "old days" when girls ALWAYS wore dresses that could flip/flop in the wind, and show off nice, thrilly nickers or even a bare bottom.

I feel sorry for men, that they have to (these days) "talk the panties off a girl" instead of the panties becoming "eye candy flirting" when they blow up in the wind - and her half-hearted efforts to push her dress down before you have had an eye-full of delicious imaginations of what you could do "up close".

Even "old guys" must have enjoyed the titilations of dresses blowing up in the wind, even though they knew a close up inspection was never going to be possible. These days, unless you go to a nudie beach or the sun is so hot and forces girls into bikinis, old guys just see legs covered over (and have to use their imagination).

Well, I talked to my wife about her interest in other women. She admitted she has that fantasy or interest but is unsure if she will act on it. I told her that my fantasy had been of her with a man and my concerns. She seemed to understand and was almost ready to back off. I told her that I supported her if she wanted to experiment and she then became quiet and seemed a bit relieved. So, I know she really has the fantasy stuck in her mind now... I also know she is interested in men as well.

She and I have decided to go out to clubs and dancing more. And, for kickers, she has agreed that if she is approached by a handsome man or beautiful woman, she cannot say know to dancing, dating or a sexual request... So, this is a real interesting situation developing. Under this arrangement I can almost set her up if I was devious... But I don't think I will do that. I think we need to start off with this with some trust and etc... Though the little devil on my right shoulder is trying to talk louder than the little angel on the left shoulder... LOL

My wife has been close before to becoming sexually active with other people, but never got there yet...maybe this time something will happen... I will post more if anything happens...

jagman1957 said:
Interesting! I have often wondered if my wife would eat pussy! She love getting her pussy licked better than fucking!
Early in our marriage I had a problem with pre mature ejaculation. I always came so fast every time we fucked. After about a month, she told me that if I came before she did she wanted me to eat her pussy after I fucked her to make her finish! My first thought was” I wonder what she will think about me eating my own cream pie out of her pussy” well, the next time I finished before her I found out. I shot a big load in her pussy and then went down on her. I had her pussy juice and my cum all over my mouth when she pull me up from her pussy and gave me a big French kiss! It was hot! She doesn’t seem to have any problem getting her on pussy juice in her mouth!

My first wife turned bi about 6-8 months into our marriage.
It began as fantasy and that made her very curious. She became a bit bolder with her girlfriends, finding excuses to be naked with them, then touching and kissing.
A next door neighbor (lesbian, but not butch) sensed her vulnerability, and seduced her one night. My wife said no oral, just titty sucking and fingering, but it progressed to where she would go to neighbor's house several times a week.
She had sex with another girl that included oral quite a few times as we were breaking up/divorcing, so I just got the story of that.

I knew my second wife was bi before we married. I had no problem with it, and encouraged her to do it if it felt right at that time.
She wasn't consumed by pussy, but she never turned down a chance to eat some. At one point, she was having a hot 'affair' with a married girlfriend; they were fucking like bunnies every chance they got.
This eventually led to including me in their action, and we did a 3 way a couple of times.

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul
Nazareth said:
My first wife turned bi about 6-8 months into our marriage.
It began as fantasy and that made her very curious. She became a bit bolder with her girlfriends, finding excuses to be naked with them, then touching and kissing.
A next door neighbor (lesbian, but not butch) sensed her vulnerability, and seduced her one night. My wife said no oral, just titty sucking and fingering, but it progressed to where she would go to neighbor's house several times a week.
She had sex with another girl that included oral quite a few times as we were breaking up/divorcing, so I just the story of that.

I knew my second wife was bi before we married. I had no problem with it, and encouraged her to do it if it felt right at that time.
She wasn't consumed by pussy, but she never turned down a chance to eat some. At one point, she was having a hot 'affair' with a married girlfriend; they were fucking like bunnies every chance they got.
This eventually led to including me in their action, and we did a 3 way a couple of times.
Hot story! I have come to believe people love sex, all kit ss of sex! It is grange to put labels on it or judge it as gay. I think we should feel free to enjoy sex without regard to male or female limits! Noting is hotter to me than watching my beautiful wife eating her friends pussy! After our exploration together he husnband joins us as a 4 sum now. Some days she eats pussy, some days she sucks dick or fucks. I do the same with the other husband! It has opened a whole new world of excitement in our sex lives!

Hub has always encouraged me to play with other women...even one of his former girl friends. He loves to watch...

Pixalate.jpg
IMG_2662 (3).jpg
IMG_1256 (2).JPG
IMG_1247 (3).JPG
IMG_1397 (2).JPG
DCP_0856 (3).jpg
DCP_0850 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: wvbbc and Nazareth
My wife loves getting her pussy licked so much, I think she might be bi!