• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

swingers club tryout

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
ok so ive been talking with my wife for a while now about exploring our sex life further (her being with another man being a hot wife and things of that nature) tonight we were talking and she said she would like the idea of going to a swingers club that i had mentioned to her that i heard about a few weeks ago

she said she would like to go there and "hookup" with another female ,she said she wouldent really be interested in meeting any men there except casually talking, flirting, dancing things like that she said she wouldent mind finding a couple and me and the other womans husband or boyfriend could also watch them, i asked what if a guy wanted to join in, and she said she wouldent want that and she also said she knows i would get jealous if another guy did anything with her and she is afraid i would start a fight
ive never been to a swingers club ,is it a good idea? ,what should i expect if we go? i would really like to hear your opinions and advice please

I don't think she can resist being fucked by another man if there's one she finds physically attractive, after all sex is the mood in a swingers club.

Remember that a lady can change her mind if she likes the emotional atmosphere of a club and it "feels right for her". If she starts with a female (and likes it), she will eventually know whether she wants to later on hook up with men (to satisfy you).

It is a huge step forward for her just to go to a Swingers' Club, and her eyes might grow as wide as saucers and snowball her limits - as her confidence grows.

After her visit, she will think about what she saw there - and decide in her own time whether it is for her. She may leave it a few weeks, then go back for a second look.

She can't provide her "offerings" to other men, if she KNOWS YOU WILL GET JEALOUS AND MAKE A SCENE.

I can only tell you that Sue and I checked out several swing-clubs as we too thought that would be a good way of getting her involved and experienced with other men.

Yes the atmosphere was VERY sexual. But at the time Sue hadn't been with another man yet and ewe left the clubs each time feeling a bit disappointed.

We both felt that the clubs were a bit too impersonal and a bit too "planned" in that it seemed that you mingled in one area and when you found someone who you were interested in, that you then left to find a room or whatever. For Sue for her first time she felt this was too controlled and lacked the spontanaeity she was looking for. Our experience was that the guys there weren't interested in "seducing her" and she felt that was necessary for her first time.

Perhaps your experience will differ but we both felt that swing-clubs, at least the few we went to, weren't really what we were looking for as our first time experience.

Best of luck to you.

I can definitely say that what Mac said is true - this isn't a pushy thing - you won't find guys being the seducers - if you don't say "yes, I'm interested", we found that the guys would simply move on to another woman/couple who would. The rules are against being ****** or coerced, no means no.

Let us all know what happens when you go for yourselves...

MacNfries said:
cdlola, these clubs are like everything else, there are good ones and bad ones. You are asking questions that should be asked to them. Best thing to do is locate the clubs in your general area ( do a bing or google search), call the proprietors, check out their websites, and schedule a visit to check out their facilities. You might wish to do this on your own before taking your lady, as you want her first ******** to be perfect and encouraging to her. But, don't be timid or hesitant in asking the questions you need answers too ... first! One important fact, however, if she doesn't want to have sex with other men, then it won't happen ... these clubs are really strict and inforce the woman's right to say NO. She would be safe in that regard.

I think what you will find is that the more upscaled clubs will provide a general, congregating room where everyone is in some stage of dress, but no nudity or open sexual activities taking place. This allows couples, like yourself, to determine if the club environment is for them. Possibly the 2 of you will meet other new couples, and you can make some friends right off. The more upscale clubs have certain nights they encourage newbies to visit to meet other newbies. Mac
:)

thanks for your advice i called the club and talked to someone who runs the club, u are correct they strictly enforce "the right to say no policy" which i think is good i would never want to force her to do anything she didnt want to do, it is also how u said they have a large main room with a bar and tv's and a lounge area thats for casual chatting and they have private rooms to the rear of the club ,it is also a place that is mostly couples the only way a single man is allowed in is if a couple personally invites him ,we are making plans to go there for newyears eve possibly

Saraha said:
Remember that a lady can change her mind if she likes the emotional atmosphere of a club and it "feels right for her". If she starts with a female (and likes it), she will eventually know whether she wants to later on hook up with men (to satisfy you).

It is a huge step forward for her just to go to a Swingers' Club, and her eyes might grow as wide as saucers and snowball her limits - as her confidence grows.

After her visit, she will think about what she saw there - and decide in her own time whether it is for her. She may leave it a few weeks, then go back for a second look.

She can't provide her "offerings" to other men, if she KNOWS YOU WILL GET JEALOUS AND MAKE A SCENE.

yes i agree it is a big step for her and i will support her no matter what she wants to do weather it be nothing at all or have fun with another female or even if she shows interest in another man, i also have not mentioned it much to her since talking to her about it a few days ago,i dont want to make her feel like im pushing it on her, she has mentioned it a few times on her own though which i think is good

SoonToBe said:
I can only tell you that Sue and I checked out several swing-clubs as we too thought that would be a good way of getting her involved and experienced with other men.

Yes the atmosphere was VERY sexual. But at the time Sue hadn't been with another man yet and ewe left the clubs each time feeling a bit disappointed.

We both felt that the clubs were a bit too impersonal and a bit too "planned" in that it seemed that you mingled in one area and when you found someone who you were interested in, that you then left to find a room or whatever. For Sue for her first time she felt this was too controlled and lacked the spontanaeity she was looking for. Our experience was that the guys there weren't interested in "seducing her" and she felt that was necessary for her first time.

Perhaps your experience will differ but we both felt that swing-clubs, at least the few we went to, weren't really what we were looking for as our first time experience.

Best of luck to you.

I can definitely say that what Mac said is true - this isn't a pushy thing - you won't find guys being the seducers - if you don't say "yes, I'm interested", we found that the guys would simply move on to another woman/couple who would. The rules are against being ****** or coerced, no means no.

Let us all know what happens when you go for yourselves...

thanks for your advice,im hoping we have more luck but i guess i should prepare for the fact than nothing might happen is possible as well, i also understand what u mean by saying that guys will move on if shes not interested, what im hoping is that she shows interest in a female or another male, im hoping that if she starts off with another female that maybe it will open her up a bit and she will feel free to maybe do more as she finds more confidence in the sex and that im ok with her being sexual with others

Users who are viewing this thread