• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sydney well used

• Thread starterloosemum
  • Start date

loosemum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
this is a pic of my well used wifes cunt she is currently looking for wellhung clean black cock is there any in syd that are real?

has your wife had a big thick black cock pumping that sexy tight box of hers while you watch?

actually no

no but we both would like that and beleive me its NOT TIGHT hence our NAME

hi guys

not black but large greek cock available 4 her if interested email me at xkm45@hotmail.com

loosemum

Love that woman!!! What a sexy pose!! She is fucking dynamite!! Thank you and please thank her for my hardon.Shit I love this place!! okdeacon

loosen her further

would enjoy loosening your wife right up for you.I noted how ever that your pic has been down loaded from another web site??

loosen up

hello crackers yes we have discussed it and the thought xcites us both though she seems to think she is loose enough regarding the photo it is definatly ours as we posted that and others on that site we then down loaded when some where accidently deleted

loosemum

She is still one hot and sexy woman. And i really do love that pose. I have a buddy that says there are only two kinds of pussy in the world. They are good ole bigs ones, and big ole good ones. For sure they are all good and the finest things on earth that a man can ever receive in any way he gets it. IN ANY WAY. Just how big is the dick that stretched that pretty thing to its present size? Good Show! okdeacon

i luv it sloppy

one more of my wife it took many cocks and several objects and preganancy to loosen her up ,she says a real woman is meant to have a big cunt just like a real man must have a big cock

looks hot!!!

Could you please post a larger picture. She looks great, love a better view of her hot cunt!

as u asked

here a few more hope these cum up large

Users who are viewing this thread