• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Taking the next step

• Thread starterDVTMan
  • Start date

DVTMan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2006
About a year ago, while lovemaking, my wife shared a fantasy with me. She told me that she has always fantasized about getting it on with one or more black guys. At first, I was a little shocked, but as it came up from time to time in the bedroom, I realized that it really turned her on. She would mention it, and then I would talk about it and it got her really hot. So far, all this has been is fantasy, but quite honestly, it turns me on to think of her getting it on with a well-hung black stud. The last time she brought it up, I asked her if she would like to make her fantasy a reality. She got a little embarassed, but the more I talked about it, the more excited she became. I asked her if she wanted to get fucked good and hard with black cock and have the guy fill her pussy with his cum. She said..."Yes! Yes!" When I brought it up the next day, she was again embarassed and changed the subject. I would like to gently move this to the next level and let her live out her fantasy. A quite honestly, the thought of her taking on multiple lovers, then coming back to me with her pussy drenched in cum excites me as well.

Any tips for a newbie? And does it sound odd that I want other men to cum in and on my wife?

Set it up without telling her and when you spring it on her tell her she can back out at anytime & make sure the guys are on the same rules. If she knows ahead she will back out from nerves. this is the mistake I made and now will never happen. Good Luck

Well, after posting this message and letting my wife read it, she got a little more excited and agreed to give it a go Saturday night. We set the ground rules ahead of time that I would be there to watch and that she would have the final say if she decided not to go ahead with it. We picked a local bar that we knew always had a mixed crowd. She dressed in tight jeans and a sexy work-out top and off we went. We were both pretty nervous and excited. It was amazing at how long it took that night to find the right person. We decided that we would sit at opposite ends of the bar and see what happened. She had to fend off a couple of guys who hit on her right away...an abnoxious golfer type and a much older guy. Finally, several hours into the evening, a group of four walked in ,three black guys and one girl. It was obvious that the girl was with one of the guys, but the other two were alone. They sat at a table, making it kind of hard for my wife to flirt, but she kept looking in their direction and finally caught the attention of one of the guys. More time went by and we weren't getting anywhere, so I ordered a drink and told the bartender to send it to the guy from my wife. I think she was kinda shocked that I did this, but in no time, the young guy was beside my wife at the bar, chatting up a storm. It took awhile for her to bring up the subject of what she wanted, and I could tell when she told him that she wanted me to watch, because they both looked across at me and smiled. After a while, they both came over to me and she introduced him as Evan. He shook my hand and told me he was up for it. So we made plans to meet at the LaQuinta nearby. She rode with him in his car, and I went ahead alone and got the room. We all went up and she almost backed out when we got to the room. But I reassured her that it wouldn't go any further than she wanted. She and Evan started making out on the bed, and I felt the first pangs of jealousy. I guess I hadn't thought about the fact that they would be kissing, or that she would enjoy it that much. He played with her tits through her exercise top, and then he took off his jeans, revealing a huge black cock. She got on her knees on the floor and began sucking it. I watched as my wife's mouth was fucked by this guy's huge tool and watched as her wedding ring hand massaged his cock and balls. They took the rest of their clothes off and moved to 69 on the bed. It was exciting watching the black and white flesh rubbing against each other. Finally, he asked if she was ready to fuck and by this time, she was! They started out in the missionary position, him teasing her with the head of his cock. Before entering her, he reached over to the floor and grabbed a condom from his jean's pocket. She said, "Please, no, I want you without that!" He hesitated and looked at me, then back to her. She told him it was okay. He looked very concerned, but dove in anyway. They screwed for a long time. I didn't know my wife could take such intense pounding, but she really seemed to be having the time of her life. They did doggie and missionary. I noticed my wife's wedding ring again as he pounded her, her white hands around his black ass. Finally, he said he had to come and he looked at me again, I guess not believing that it was okay to cum in her. I watched as his ass muscles tightened and he shot his big creamy load deep into her. She pulled him in tight and orgasmed soon after. He hopped off and I moved in. I wanted to screw her, but she wouldn't let me, instead moving my face down between her legs. I ate her like never before, licking the other guy's cum from her pussy. Evan watched from the other side of the room, apparently getting excited again. After I finished, he moved in again and fucked her for the second time, unloading into my wife's pussy a second huge load. It was nearly 1:00am by the time he left. My wife made me clean her again, holding my face between her legs. We didn't say much to each other on the way home. The next morning, she seemed more comfortable in talking about it. She told me that she had never felt so good, and that it turned her on to have me watch her. I asked her if she wanted to do it again sometime and she said "maybe." Later that day, I caught her rubbing herself in front of the TV, and when I asked she told me she was thinking about last night. She agreed to let me take some photos next time, as long as I didn't show her face. I told her I wanted to post them on this site so everyone could see that this wasn't a fake. I also told her that she was free to go out alone, as long as she came home at the end of the evening so I could clean her up. So, I guess some fantasies do become realities. Look for some photos of our next encounter.

Thank you for posting. Verrrry interrresting. I liked your story. Can’t wait for the pictures from DVTMann.

I must say that in all the excitement of the evening, we never got the contact information for my wife's new lover. If there are any guys interested in Arizona, please post. We are looking for one, or more well-equipped guys with big loads who don't mind being photographed for her next adventure.

DVTMan

Thanks man to you and your hot wife. I will be waiting to see the fresh fucked photos so Please dont let us down. Your hot sweet lady.okdeacon

Lucky Bastard

Blk Bull here for your wife

I see that you need a Blk Bull in AZ. Nice story.

Looking for a well-hung black guy in Arizona on or around November 11th (her birthday)for a night of bareback fun. Must be well-equipped, clean, fit, trim, and a heavy cummer. If you have a friend, that would be a plus as she is interested in trying two at once.

Private message us or e-mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Hit Me Up.....

Hi, this is Jay.I live in the west valley.I'am down.Could u give me some of your wife's stat's or send pics too goblack21@yahoo.com.Hope to hear from u soon.

Hello all!

We are still searching for a black male in Arizona for our continued adventures. Please e-mail us if you are interested. :)

dandlyssa@hotmail.com

Great story.
Thanks,

Arizona Blk Bull here

I've seen your thread and tried to email you but that email address is not working. I'm a 32 yr old Blk Bull in AZ and would love to chat with you about getting your slutwife to a place that she wants to be. email me at makingitfitinyou@hotmail.com so we can chat.

Javon

Guess Who's Back?

What's up you two...

I had problems with my email...but I'm back now. Email me again so we can start off where we left off.

Javon
makingitfitinyou@hotmail.com

Both Flavors at Once

Ever think of trying one black guy and one white guy. I have done that a number of times. Very hot. I am 6 3 bit older but in perfect shape. Very well hung and drop very heavy loads. Would love to do your wife along with a black bull. Would appreciate photo of wife. Not into the calorically gifted if you understand my meaning. Direct e-mail is jamespaladin@cox.net Will send photos to your direct e-mail if you like.
Regards
James

DVTMan said:
Looking for a well-hung black guy in Arizona on or around November 11th (her birthday)for a night of bareback fun. Must be well-equipped, clean, fit, trim, and a heavy cummer. If you have a friend, that would be a plus as she is interested in trying two at once.

Private message us or e-mail dandalyssa@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread