• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tank Top Parade

• Thread starterBayAreaAsians
  • Start date
I would go for the blue one.

Pink, covered in cum

BayAreaAsians said:
As much as I'd love to see your hot Asian ass in public, I'd love for you to wear the pink also. Love women wearing sheer tank tops. Asian women the most. You are so damn hot. Please wear in public and keep us informed.

Reactions: BayAreaAsians
All are fantastic, but white is ideal.

AsianWifeandcuck said:
White. Will you wear it out in public and where?
We might be going to the store with her wearing the blue

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
BayAreaAsians said:
We might be going to the store with her wearing the blue
Please keep us informed. Your wife is so sexy. And even hotter because she's Asian. She can always work up to the white one. Let us know about the store visit.

BayAreaAsians said:
Damn. I've seen all your pics. Ashame I can't download them. Wow. Some of the best pics I've seen from a wife. Wow.

I don't want to take anything away from the exhibitionism. But, a few questions. Is she Filipina? Has she cuckolded you yet? How did she respond when you first wanted to make her your slave? We can pm if you want.

AsianWifeandcuck said:
Damn. I've seen all your pics. Ashame I can't download them. Wow. Some of the best pics I've seen from a wife. Wow.

I don't want to take anything away from the exhibitionism. But, a few questions. Is she Filipina? Has she cuckolded you yet? How did she respond when you first wanted to make her your slave? We can pm if you want.
Answers:
Chinese
Yes twice
She was open to try anything

• Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun
ultra sexy and hot—killer as always! i love the taupe/brown one as it compliments her skin and nipples. however, the white is also so hot. thanks for sharing!

Reactions: BayAreaAsians and PhilippinesFun
I like the way her nipples are visible through the white one.

Users who are viewing this thread