• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Teamviewer Issues

• Thread starterdaddy_taz
  • Start date

daddy_taz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2006
I keep getting the "commercial use error" any one else ? whats the work around to this problem ?

daddy_taz said:
I keep getting the "commercial use error" any one else ? whats the work around to this problem ?

Me too. Would love to know how to stop this.

I have same problem. This is because our usage of teamviewer is too intense!
Seriously, i think that teamviewer server check our ID for connection time and number of partner IDs. Using TV for connection with a lot of IDs for a time of more than x-tens of minute, made us suspectable of commercial usage of TV, so they limit time to 5 min.
Time ago, I tolk with a cuck, who saids that he sent e-mail to teamviewer-server's manager, saying that he used teamviewer for enjoyment during week-end. He saids that they unblock his teamviewer.
Other point of view: the limitation is made using ID, you can have new ID changing MAC address of net-interface... how do this? Give a solution to this riddle by yourself :)
Bye

Last edited:
I am in contact with them at the moment.

I made a mistake in getting TV to start with Windows therefore it looks like u are active for hours before you actually are. Then when someone connects they are kicked off within one minute.

I tell them I am private usage, and they confirm my status as that but they still wont even let me connect to someone else for more than 5 minutes.
They tell me it is because the person I am connecting to is using it commercially but I know this is not so.

I'm in contact with them now as well, trying to get them to release me from thinking I'm corporate. They asked for both sides of the connection log, which of course we don't have right....
I'l let you know what happens.
BTW - none of the hacks or cracks seem to work....

Still no solution, although it may not me be on the join persons end, it may be on the hosts end....

Users who are viewing this thread