• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

TeamViewer - long term

• Thread startersuczkasissy
  • Start date

suczkasissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2023
Hi, I'm looking for a Bull who I'd like to form something more long term over Teamviewer

Contact me here, or on Discord : 666sub666

Im also looking for a long term bull, maybe with a long term "no cumming rule" until certain goals are reached..:rolleyes:

can someone help me and show me how this works :) my ad id is 256844342 or show me you post me onto any web sites you like to :)

sub sissy husband.
know i must serve.
anydesk 1 334 995 730 pw JeanneWife
Please use the credentials below to start a session. TeamViewer ID: 1 489 830 641 Password: 4cknggkz

Looking for long term friend with common goal of pushing limits and having my wife ******* more and more risky, eventually onto ideas of more extreme nature..

Reactions: slaveofmyown
PoliteHubby said:
Looking for long term friend with common goal of pushing limits and having my wife ******* more and more risky, eventually onto ideas of more extreme nature..
We are all looking for someone like that :)

Reactions: PoliteHubby
suczkasissy said:
We are all looking for someone like that :)
we can work together? :)

Reactions: suczkasissy
this is interesting little subs

Reactions: PoliteHubby
Cristoferbullextreme said:
this is interesting little subs
...let chat:oops:

Any BULL online?

Bull wanted :)

free

Looking for a kinky play-partner, preferably over several sessions :) No quick cum-and-run stuff please :)

Users who are viewing this thread