• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

telephone with me and my girl.

• Thread starterstudswed
  • Start date

studswed

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hi

My current girlfriend has decided to try something new. if you want to you can speak with her with audio, we create a group on snapchat. You also get her pics.
Shes 18 and gets off older men. i need a quick answer. send me your kik.

Reactions: Hornyhubb, Emjayz, Itsmebitches and 1 other person
kik - tonystark8979

Have snapchat very interested

Add me fxd04

We are no longer a couple

I am in

ma snapchat id is alex kubota

studswed said:
Hi

My current girlfriend has decided to try something new. if you want to you can speak with her with audio, we create a group on snapchat. You also get her pics.
Kik antoniodicro

studswed said:
Hi

This sounds fun pm for Snapchat

Kik me try2discover. I want voice or video chat with you both

kik me on kk8672

Jakcid

Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well!

Offers PM or KIK: panettaakovasti1

Kik: bigiron428&

Kik me chadtom or snap tomjohn1980

Users who are viewing this thread