• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell me what you think of my wife.

• Thread starterWifeneedsmore
  • Start date

Wifeneedsmore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2008
She doesn't hide her desire for black men. Believe me. But we've been a monogomous couple and she's a little weary to give that up. I just want to see her fantasies fulfilled, no matter what they are. That's my fantasy, actually. I'm interested in seeing what you black men on the site think of her. Unless you're crazy, you'll think she's fine too. She doesn't yet know about this post, but I'd really like to try and arrange some sort of seduction. I won't post face pics or naked shots. Sorry. I'm not posting any identifiable pics or private pics without her knowing about it.

Attachments

• Vacat072.JPG
    Vacat072.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 936
  • VacatHotel.JPG
    VacatHotel.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 707
  • Vacat07.JPG
    Vacat07.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,214
Very sweet from what I see

really hot :)

any of her using a black dildo?

Very sexy. She looks ready to get it on.

where from (generally)?

She is certainly hot, if your looking for replys - you need to let us know where you are. There are a lot of brothers here like myself who simply don't have time to write to every tight ass, or hot body that shows up here. First there are too many fakes, and second you have no Idea where the person is located, and it far more likely they are not near you then that they are. So good luck, and I hope your close to me.

Users who are viewing this thread