• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Telling her friends

• Thread starterdvohh
  • Start date

dvohh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2006
I was the one that wanted my wife to try interracial sex.
The thought of her making out with a black man was an intoxicating idea, that grew more vivid each time I brought the subject up.
She gave in to the idea and on a business trip, she called to tell me that she was in bed with a black man, and there would be no backing out because she had already let him fill her with his big black cock.
She has had several lovers since then, all black.
She has now found that I am very turned on when we are out with friends and she starts pointing out black men, and saying things like I bet he is hung like a horse, or I bet he could make me beg for mercy, or oh i would like to try some of that black cock.
I just smile and do not say a word.
She has told one person, her best friend, a woman who like my wife likes to make me uncomfortable.
After an evening of this torment, my wife has me play with myself as I tell her that I want to eat her pussy after she has it filled with a blackmans cum

I suggest you, your wife and her friend play more cuckold games..maybe your wife's lover can fuck her in your bed while her friend and you are downstairs..Maybe you could show your cock to her friend and ask her why your wife needs bigger lovers...

we went through something like this also. Wife took a lover which turned into more than just FB. They fell in love and had a long term relationship.
Wife confided in her best friend and her husband as wife and BF sometimes went out with them as a foursome (they are Vanilla).
When wife, me and they went out together, the subject was always discussed round the table resulting in my total humiliation as wife went into reasons why she prefered him and not me.
It was very painful, humiliating but also very erotic. i would wank all night when we got home (she stopped me having sex with her early on in their relationship)

Users who are viewing this thread