• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Testing out the water

• Thread starterQuiet
  • Start date

Quiet

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2012
Hey everyone, My gf is kinda shy and always says that no one would want to fuck her, so here's a couple pics of her, and I added some of her and I in the picture section of this website. Let her know what you guys think.

Attachments

• 0120101457-00.jpg
    0120101457-00.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 342
  • 0120101457-01.jpg
    0120101457-01.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 340
..I do like to fuck your gf with out a condom so I can cum inside her...

Those are some very hot pics. Would love to see more of her! Let her know men are aching to fuck her!

Haha, she'll be reading these with me, so she read what you put, here's one of me fucking her while she used her vibe :p

Attachments

• IMAG0404.jpg
    IMAG0404.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 350
Your gf is hot! She would not find any difficulty in finding another to fuck her!

She is hot

Quiet said:
Hey everyone, My gf is kinda shy and always says that no one would want to fuck her, so here's a couple pics of her, and I added some of her and I in the picture section of this website. Let her know what you guys think.

I would love to fuck that hot tight pussy while you hold your girlfriends legs apart for me. Its important for her to jnow you love to see her being pleasured. I dont use condoms so I will cum deep inside that sweet pussy if we can meet.
wifepleaser2007

Lovely. Show us her titties

here she is :) and she likes the comments

Attachments

• 0124101651-00.jpg
    0124101651-00.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 485
That bod was built fo sex.

Hey guys, usually its my bf writing here, but he said if I took over and responded to people, maybe there would be more posts. So hi :) I guess let me know what you would do to me :p

I would love to see more of you babe :) you have a very nice and wet Pussy :) i would love to get my tongue in between your legs and lick you until you cum and then clean you up :) then take my big dick in you deep :) try 9 inches in you

that actually sounds great :) i've never tried 9, the biggest i've had was around 7.5 or 8. but that guy had a thin dick :p

I would of love to fuck you ,do you do anal

Not really, it's too uncomfortable for me, i've tried it though, just a couple times.

She has such a pretty little pussy. My guess is she would have np getting multiple cocks.

Thanks everyone who is commenting, but i was looking through all the pics and stuff my bf and i have taken, and a good pic that my bf said i should post, it's a little embarrassing but here it is :)

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 323
Quiet said:
Thanks everyone who is commenting, but i was looking through all the pics and stuff my bf and i have taken, and a good pic that my bf said i should post, it's a little embarrassing but here it is :)

Oh fuck sweetheart. That is a beautiful pussy and ass. It looks so wet and inviting. Would love to tongue your pussy and ass.
Then I would bury my fat cock 13036940_f.jpg 14.jpg In that sweet pussy and fill it with my cum.

Quiet said:
that actually sounds great :) i've never tried 9, the biggest i've had was around 7.5 or 8. but that guy had a thin dick :p

My cock. 007 (800x600).jpg Is anything but thin.

she is damn sexyy..really hot body

I will jump on on this and add my most enthusiastic agreement that you are one very sexy woman, there would be a line at your door to fuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread