• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Asian Hotwife Life Style

• Thread startercjs222
  • Start date

cjs222

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hello,

I haven't posted here in awhile. My wife and I are both 31. I am white, she is ethnic Vietnamese 5'0, 87 lbs. As soon as we got married I immediately fantasized about her trying bbc. She seemed perfect for it to me because of her tiny size. Her pussy is so small I figured it would be heaven for her, and for them.

Anyway after a couple of years she finally did it. Our first few candidates were not really that great to fully convert her. Finally I found an experienced BBC who is about 8.5" and thick, with a fairly athletic build. She has been seeing him for the past 3 months 1-2 a week. At first she was reluctant and now she is full fledge addicted. When she fucks him she seems so enthusiastic and willing to please, and doesnt hesitate to give her ass. She is on the pill and 98% he cums so deep in her it doesn't come out very easily. I hear her moaning it is obvious she is getting extreme pleasure from this.

Our lifestyle opened up because of her lover and now I can take a woman when I want so this is a lot of fun all around.

We had a 3 some yesterday and my wife was thrusting and going crazy so much now she seems to be very interested in a 4 some, but with BBCS, and doesnt want me in the room. I am pretty sure she doesnt want me to see how much she will enjoy it....Of course I will get a camcorder in there.

Anyway, just sharing, and here is the wife. As you can see very petite. If there is much interest I can share more pics.

newpics1016 131.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and Eamdaniel
She looks very sexy, love to see more.

wow, she is perfect for BBC

She is very sexy and thanks for sharing

Wonder how is going now?
danny

@cjs222, thanks for posting, it's good to see you on here again :)

Your wife is "seriously hot" and it's great to hear she is continuing to fulfill her desires servicing hung bulls.

Please kindly share more pics!?
Also, seeing a video of your wife in action would be even more amazing!

ya man let us know whats happening

Well we had a 3 some the other week, it was fun. I came in her ass, he came in her pussy 3 times.

They often times go out on dates alone. Here are some of the pics they took.

V__D258.jpg V__CDCE.jpg V__58A1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: communalspooning, AstaSilva and Eamdaniel
Sexy

Great hips.

Great to see you back cjs222. Glad to see her back in the game. amazing pics as always cant wait for more.

any more? this is the hottest in here.

I go along with dig420 as I also Love asian women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything new? ;)

So cj, what is the size difference between yours and the 8.5 inch BBC cock. Does she ever tease you about size? Have you eaten his cream pie yet?

Hope things are well have not heard from you in a while any hot updates on your wife?

Users who are viewing this thread