• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the best part is the start

• Thread starterbobby mcgee
  • Start date

bobby mcgee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2006
im not sure if this will work but here we go. my wife and i had the best thing going for more than ten years, she was the one, i was the two, she had the family the friends the history and all the rest. me, i dont have jack and like it that way. i have raised this whole cuckold thing with several other girlfriends but there aint nothing like your wife for absolute resolve to the whole issue. your girlfriend is a slut, your wife is your slut, anyways....
my wife is a hot wife now after years of trying and christ this is amazing. she spends the night at his place and comes home and fuck it is just amazing the feeling i get, she gets and he gets, i will see if this posts and write more.

hey im so happy that worked. i sat and typed for along time about a month ago and it got lost so i am abit cautious this time.
the whole thing of her being a hotwife was totally my idea and took alot of encouragment and reasuring but by jesus she did it and did it well!
dave was a friend who we met mutually at the sydney airport when a friend of ours was flying to melb, we had just come home from our honeymoon in fiji and had a lot of duty free so back to our house for a drink!! lee and dave had never met but they got on like a house on fire. she knew about my thing before we got married but this was her first time to test it. funny cos dave has played in dozens of bands with me and kinda knows where my head is also so....i want to see if this posts or it a waste of effort but believe me it is a good honest post so please hang in there. we live in sydney australia and thats not so bad either!!

Glad it worked out for you.

The friend of mine who's joined me and my wife for 3sums was a bandmate of mine as well. I've had three important women in my life and I've enjoyed seeing him fuck all of them with his big fat 9" cock.

Always wanted to visit Australia. The women there look amazing. Bet yours is smoking hot.

B McGee

Dont let her slip away somewhere near Salinas looking for the love I hope she finds. It is so hot to hear you got your longtime fantsay.Yes its much hotter to have a hot slut wife than it is to have a hot slut gf.But they are both very precious. Do I understand correctly that your little hottie got dicked the day you got back from your honeymoon? Man this is just to smoking hot if she did.What a good wife you must have.I am truly happy this worked out for you and her.Oh yeah and your buddy, for he got the pussy.I also share luvmmfs love for Aussie women. Thay are just so devinely sexy and beautiful.Plus i am begining to believe that they also like to fuck for their hubbies.This is good. Please finish your post and a tip of the ole Stetson for all of the beautiful little Aussie hotties.okdeacon PS Me & Bobbie McGee is one of my very favorite songs in the world.

I have been married for 10years now and out of that time did my wife cucckold me for the entire time. In fact did my best man fuck her on our wedding night. It was the most exciting time for me I could never even imagine.We continued this life style ever since. To my very big surprise did it even excite me when she presented her wwell fucked pussy to me, with cum oozing from it and telling me to eat her. I am by no means gay, but love her creampie and am sure allways will.
Originally did she only have white lovers and it did excite me. But nothing compared to the excitement of seeing her beeing used and humiliated by a beautiful black man. She did learn quickly too that no white man ever gave her the kind of fucking and treatment she got from blackmen.
I have not seen her with a whiteman for the past 4 years.

Bold

I agree with you 100%.Fucking your best man on wedding night is incrediably smoking hot.Please tell us how it happened.I also am not gay but love creampie.How abt a photo of the little hot wife.Thanks Man okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread