• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Date

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
I walked the floor, where in the hell was she, I kept looking at the clock, she should have been home two hours ago. By now I couldn’t stand the sound of the TV so it was off, and only the sound of my foot steps and mumbling could be heard in the other wise silent home.
I was worried; we had expected her date to only go for about three hours, a nice meal at a restaurant, then to the motel, a fuck and back home. I kept looking at the phone, call me baby, let me know everything is ok. One of our rules was I would not call her unless it was a real emergency. God I was beginning to think maybe this was a real emergency and I should call. Yet I knew if I did and she was still enjoying the date she would be pissed and that would spoil the mood. But what the hell the mood was going to be spoiled anyway because I was so worried about her.
The first few hours I watched tv and tried not to think about what might be going on. I wanted to save all my sex drive for when she got home. The clock was ticking, I looked out the sliding door to the drive below, should I go looking for her, she told me the motel, but then what if I missed her? I had more questions and didn’t know for sure what to do, my mind kept saying all is well, she is having a really good time, she will be home. Yet part of me got scared by every moment, I looked at the clock, why do minutes move by so slow when you’re watching a clock. I picked up a book, tried to read but my mind wouldn’t focus.
I went to the bath room and drained the old radiator as I walked down the hall the door opened. My fears were for nothing, and my heart leaped with joy. I almost ran to her, her face flushed and a grin. I kissed her deeply, then stepped back, you been a bad girl, I taste it on your mouth.
No, I wasn’t bad, I promise, I didn’t do nothing. ………. Don’t lie to me girl, I see the sticky stuff in your hair, look at this matted blond hair, look, I picked up a small mirror of the table, see the dried cream on your cheek and lips, don’t lie to me, your just a slut.
No daddy I promise I wouldn’t lie to you. Its not cream on my face, I ate a doughnut that is all.
You lying little bitch, you think I can’t tell the difference between cum and sugar. She giggled, well was sugar to me.
I sit down on the couch, get over here, you know what your going to get now for lying to daddy and being a slut *****. Everyone will be talking about us, how you been out sucking some dick.
She bowed her head low and walked over to me….Please daddy not that, it hurts and really I didn’t do anything.
Stop denying it bitch. You were supposed to be home hours ago, I have worn out a good pair of shoes in worry and you cum in looking like a street *****. Look at that your blouse is partly unbuttoned; you let some boy feel your tits didn’t you?
She stood before me tears welling in her eyes, I ripped open her top, and the huge beautiful tits fell out. Look I accused, almost yelling, there are hickies I see teeth marks, you let him suck your tits, you’re a cunt. Bend over.
She bent over my lap, I lifted her skirt and took my hand and slapped that ass, the gee string was all the way up the ass crack. I pulled her legs apart, she resisted and I slapped that bare ass harder. Don’t you try to stop me from giving you the beating you deserve you little *****. I slipped the legs wide and slid my finger in the little patch of cloth in between her legs, my finger came out covered in thick almost clear not fluid.

part 2

Damn you, you nasty cunt bitch, you fucked him, you let him have your pussy like some sleazy trailer trash girl. I ripped off the gee the string and I gave each one of those ass cheeks hard enough pops to make them red, she cried. I didn’t daddy, belive me I didn’t that is not cum in my pussy, its just my juice, maybe I have a yeast infection. I didn’t fuck no boy I promise. I whipped that ass again. Don’t lie to me, I know you, I know how you peek in the bathroom when I take showers, damn you want to fuck me don’t you. That is why you did this, you want your own dad to put his dick in you.
No daddy, I never peek, I don’t know how big it is, or anything about the red hair around it. Damn you girl, how do you know I got red hair unless you peek.
Get up, get your ass in here, I dragged her by the arm to the bed room. I shoved her back on the bed with just enough force to make her lay down.
You want your tits sucked, let me show you how a man sucks tits. I began licking the nipples then sucking them, they were already hard and poking out. I sucked the hickies making them darker. I slide down licking her between the tits all the way down to naval. I lifted the skirt and began licking those sticky labia lips. Working my tongue in the cream filled pussy. Tell me the details, she told me how how they met at the place to eat, how the meal took longer then expected. Then how before they drove to the motel he had felt her up, feeling her tits and fingering her pussy. While he drove to the motel she had played with is cock, it was regular sized but a nice clean straight cock. How she had been over just to lick it but he came in her face on her lips and how some got into her hair. She thought it might be all over with that.
In the motel room she told how she lay on the bed naked by him, kissing and playing with his cock while he fingered her very wet pussy. How soon as he was hard she climbed on top, and how it seemed like it was so long it was going to push a hole in her womb. She rode it hard, letting her tits slap his face. How she rolled off and he got between her legs how she put them on her shoulders so she could feel ever inch of it push in deep in her wet cunt. How she came so hard she almost cried and how he shot his juice hot and seemed like forever before he rolled off.
I quit eating that smelly pussy that stuck of fucking and drove my own cock in her. Hard slams that bumped her head into the wall with each jab. Now you bitch see how a man fucks. I drove it in harder, I took a hand as her head fell backward and eyes were looking out at nothing and slapped her bouncing tits. I lifted her legs holding them up I pumped in harder. My cum shot deep inside her mixing with the cum that already filled her cave.
We hugged and kissed as we wrapped in each other arms.
Baby did the fantasy go good, I mean did it really make you feel like a girl coming in from and date and getting banged by your dad? Oh yeah, she didn’t really need to tell me, I could tell by the hard orgasm she had. Next time, can I dress up like a nurse and you be the doctor, I could be coming in late for work. Sure baby anything you want to do, you know what, I love you.
This story has a lot of truth but some fiction too, only she and I know which is which……lol. If you enjoyed please make positive comments.

That Story Will Left Me Hard For About An Hour Before I Had To Get Some Relief Thanks For Posting
Ace

Excellent fantasy

Very realistic fantasy. I got into it so deep into this story, I didn't reaslize it was just a fantasy. I recognize this as similiar to one of my own fantasies that I never could get a partner to play along. So I hope you DID get a partner to play this with you.

Thanks guys

My wife and I often put some preverted fantasy with the pleasure of her experinces with some other guy. We also have learned to do that even when there is no date. That is why when we can she will take a picture of her creamy pussy right after, or at least in one case I have a wonderful blow job movie she made for me with a guy that stayed with her for a week. Too big to email, sorry, but I got to tell you it is with out doubt the best bj movie I have ever seen and gives us both a great deal of enjoyment when we watch it together. I recommend role playing, I recommend doing things that other might see as kinky, if you and your partner are really in love there is no boundries of what you too can experince together. There is no dirty or gross part to each others body, because your as one. Try laying on the floor and let her sit on your mouth and piss, make sure you don't drown, but I assure you, that she will like you licking her pussy while she does it, and then have her stop and hold a bit and sit on your cock and finish the job while you fuck her, you should have a great cum. Try having her bend over the tub and you piss into her, the hot fluid againast her cervix will I assure you give a world class climax better then any bbc will ever do. The smell might take a min to get used too but once you get into it, you may find it to be one of the best experince you ever had. Try a bunch of grapes in her pussy, fuck for a few, then stuff two or three full ripe strawberries inside fuck some more, don't cum yet. stop and lick that juice out of her, let her suck the sweet wonderful juice off your cock then finsh it off by fucking her till you cum and she has had several climaxs as the grapes move around inside her womb. Have no fear the grapes will pop out nicely covered with your cum. Sorry again the movie of this wild adventure is to large to send by email. My point is not only can you have wonderful experinces by her fucking others but the two of you, if you dare to adventure can have a wonderful kinky sex life even if you never share. Try laying her on back and shoulders, legs proped to up and pour coke in her pussy, it will foam like hell and give her a sensation like none other then drink it out with a straw, make sure its cool but not to cold about room temp or a little cooler. Have you ever taken a qtip and put rubbing achole on it, while rubbing it over her clit blow on the clit, then down the labia lips, you may find her shooting juice in your face. Have you ever shaved your wifes pussy or trimed it, a rub down with corn starch is very relaxing, or baby oil, the list is endless of the experinces you do, why don't some of you tell your tricks maybe will be worth the rest of us giving it a try............

another gem

Thanks tupp', another wonderful fantasy to read. You guys certainly live the lifestyle and obviously enjoy it. Thanks very much, i look forward to the next thread, and maybe more pics of your hot, hotwife?
Moomoo231

Users who are viewing this thread