• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The forum

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
I had drunkenly posted a thread on a sports website i used. Its users had an average age of about 40 to 60. In the thread i asked for advice about my young girlfriend. She had been going to a local working mans bar on a regular basis with friends and i was jelous about the way she dressed surrounded by all these older men.

I admitted it turned me on but only as a fantasy. I explained how it was a fantasy of my girlfriend to be the centre of attention from a group of older men, all touching her and stripping her naked...And asked if her fantasy had made her dress this way? I posted a picture of how she was dressed.

Some of the comments offered advice, most where sexual and descriptive. I felt embarrassesd, ashamed and humiliated. I had openly admitted on a public forum i use that my girlfriend wanted to be a ***** for older men...And that it made me jelous but turned me on.

A couple of regular posters talked to me in private chat. They would coerce information from me about my girlfriend. They befreinded me and tried to convince me the situation was perfectly normal but dangerous because i was not involved.

I was then persuaded to attend a 'forum meet' where only selected posters where invited. They talked me into bringing my girlfriend. I was aroused by the idea of all these men talking to myself and my girlfriend, aware of what she desired and how it made me feel. Just to see my girlfriend looking hot and surrounded by older men was a turn on itself...but to know all these older men had looked at photos of her and talked to me about her made it extremely exciting. They had persuaded me that it was a safe controlled way of letting her enjoy her fantasy whilst i could enjoy it also without too much jelously or paranoia. They where manipulating me.

I told my girlfriend about the invite, described the type of people, explained there wasn't likely to be many women there, informed her of the likelihood that we would be the only young people there and said that it sounded like a good night out though. She was into the idea and immedieately started talking about what she would wear. She joked about how all the men would look at her in her short little skirt and we agreed it would be fun to see the attention she got. We kept it safe and was fine with it being just harmless fantasy and that really she would never actually like too much attention. I knew she did though and i knew that all the men there knew this too.

When we arrived we entered a dark club, walked upstairs and into a room which had a private sign on the door. Everyone was friendly and my girlfriend was recieving the attention i knew she'd get. She was wearing an extremely short pleated skirt with high heels and a sexy little top. She had made an effort to look good. She looked like the little ***** they had imagined her to be. She felt like one too and she liked it.

They gave her lots of wine, lots of attention. Took her away from me where i could see her surrounded by horny older men. She was giggling, lapping up the attention. As she walked to the bar her young pussy throbbed and she felt like she was there for them, like she was their *****. And she was. They knew it, i knew it, she felt it and they was aware i knew it too. Occasionaly she would look at me helplessly as though she was not incontrol of the situation, as if i understood her submissiveness to the situation. She looked at me the same way your wife might look if you had caught her masterbating, she was about to cum...and she couldn't stop.

Throughout the night they felt her thighs, put their hands up her skirt, said dirty things to her and about her. Told her she looked like a sexy little ***** and they could see she was already submissive to the room. I watched her walk about all night in a state of sexual submission. Everyone could see she was dressed like a ***** who's pussy ached submissively and wanting for older cock.

They told her that they know owned her and to ignore me. They told her to act as though nothing out of the ordinary was happening. They told me the same.

Throughout the night they felt her thighs, put their hands up her skirt, said dirty things to her and about her. Told her she looked like a sexy little ***** and they could see she was already submissive to the room. I watched her walk about all night in a state of sexual submission. Everyone could see she was dressed like a ***** who's pussy ached submissively and wanting for older cock.

They told her that they know owned her and to ignore me. They told her to act as though nothing out of the ordinary was happening. They told me the same.

I carried on talking and drinking as normal whilst my girlfriend was across the room being touched by all these older men. We both acted as though nothing was happening. The night went on forever as her skirt was lifted for everyone to see her sexy little lacey panties and as all these dirty old men played with her soft arse and tits. Eventually she was stripped into her underwear. She walked about the room, fetching drinks for them and talking and giggling. We spoke occasionally and nothing was said about her being half naked. We both knew she was thier little ***** and we both fell into the situation acceptingly. We had both been manipulated.

Some of the men then took her into a back room. Everyone knew what was happening but nobody talked about it. It was as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. But we all knew it was. They had her standing whilst they pulled down her lacely panties and took off her bra. She was moaning and gasping and, even though i wasn't there, she was telling me what they where doing to her. She was saying 'ohhh god, ohhh fuck, ohh they're all touching me and making me wet'. She has these dirty old mens hands all over her body. They kissed her and she passionately kissed them back. She had been taken and she had give herself to them. They rubbed her aching wet young pussy and enjoyed her moans as she kissed them. Her pussy had never had a real mans cock, never had a big cock...it had never been at the point of being gangbanged.

She lost control, she started sucking on everyones cock, crawling around the room licking their balls, kissing their arse, being slapped in the face with cock.

She was made to get dressed and come back into the main room after she had swallowed every mans cock in that room.

Users who are viewing this thread