Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The lighter side of ED

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
Is there any interest in having a thread to discuss how impotence/ED, premature ejaculation, dry orgasms, etc. play into being a cuckold and having your wife want to fuck other men? Small cock size is covered extensively in many threads, but I don't see nearly as much discussion of these conditions.

This applied to me to some extent during my first marriage, and would apply 100% now if my wife was interested. I am honestly a little embarrassed to talk about how useless I've becum with age, but can do so if anyone is curious to compare notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: lovetolicktwat
I just noticed that there is already a very similar thread called Going Soft under Cuckold Chat

Laceyfemme said:
Is there any interest in having a thread to discuss how impotence/ED, premature ejaculation, dry orgasms, etc. play into being a cuckold and having your wife want to fuck other men? Small cock size is covered extensively in many threads, but I don't see nearly as much discussion of these conditions.

This applied to me to some extent during my first marriage, and would apply 100% now if my wife was interested. I am honestly a little embarrassed to talk about how useless I've becum with age, but can do so if anyone is curious to compare notes.
I’d like to compare notes! Due to medical problems I had to take Harmony’s therapy which shrunk my dick 40% and now longer gets hard. I don’t plane my wife for still wanting to have sex!

I'm 62 now and am getting that way too. Always interested in sex, but I can't stay hard for more than a minute. Definitely not long enough to cum. The last time I came was a month or two ago.

Last edited:
I think the future for me is to suck cock and cunt, and lick arse. Drink piss and lick up cum. And occasionally ingest a bit of caviar.

I can show my love for her by buying her gifts, clothing, jewellry, providing a home for her and her babies from her lover's.

I'll be happy to marry her so she has a home to cum home to. And yes at first she will own 50% of it, but she may be able to talk me out of the remaining 50%.

It's a three bedroom home, she and her lover can sleep in one, her babies in the other, and I in a third. Until I kick the bucket, or she kicks me out.

I'd be happy for her to show off her relationships, her lover's, to everyone. Whilst I do the dishes, laundry, house cleaning. And I'll try to improve my cooking too.

I'm not sissy material. I'm not even gay. But a faggot I definitely am!

I'm fit. Though not super fit. Eg up till about a month ago I used to jog 4 laps every week day and finish that off with a two hour long walk (sometimes a 24 hr walk), but I've recently had heart surgery (PFO Occluder), then had my gall bladder removed (stones), and I have three more surgeries due. A hernia surgery, meniscus tears on the right knee, and had been hobbling about with severe osteo arthritis on the left big toe. But that was an inflammation of the toe because I stepped on some rotting wood. So it's slowly coming down. Still the hernia surgery is coming up at the end of this month.

As I stated I'm 62, and I think she just turned 23 or 24. I'll try not to count my chickens. Maybe check out some cocky roosters instead.

Users who are viewing this thread