• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The lighter side of ED

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
Is there any interest in having a thread to discuss how impotence/ED, premature ejaculation, dry orgasms, etc. play into being a cuckold and having your wife want to fuck other men? Small cock size is covered extensively in many threads, but I don't see nearly as much discussion of these conditions.

This applied to me to some extent during my first marriage, and would apply 100% now if my wife was interested. I am honestly a little embarrassed to talk about how useless I've becum with age, but can do so if anyone is curious to compare notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: lovetolicktwat
I just noticed that there is already a very similar thread called Going Soft under Cuckold Chat

Laceyfemme said:
Is there any interest in having a thread to discuss how impotence/ED, premature ejaculation, dry orgasms, etc. play into being a cuckold and having your wife want to fuck other men? Small cock size is covered extensively in many threads, but I don't see nearly as much discussion of these conditions.

This applied to me to some extent during my first marriage, and would apply 100% now if my wife was interested. I am honestly a little embarrassed to talk about how useless I've becum with age, but can do so if anyone is curious to compare notes.
I’d like to compare notes! Due to medical problems I had to take Harmony’s therapy which shrunk my dick 40% and now longer gets hard. I don’t plane my wife for still wanting to have sex!

Users who are viewing this thread