• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The lovely Mel

• Thread starterMel fan
  • Start date

Mel fan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2007
Was just chatting online to a friend, probably better explain how I know her first...
Got talking to her after she saw some 'appreciation pics' I did for someone else on another site, she liked them and asked me to do a few for her.
I duly obliged and I think I've done a fair few for her now, her husband is cool with this.

Anyway, she asked me if I would post a couple of her pics for her on here to share with you.

I guess I'll go with just the one pic for now just incase anyone objects as she isn't my wife.

Thanks

Mel fan

Attachments

• tit2.jpg
    tit2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 447
ok, no objections yet.
A couple more for now...
Any comments welcome, think she might be reading them at some point.

I think you might agree that she's got great tits and a nice ass, though she normally likes me to make rude comments about them.

Attachments

• greatists.jpg
    greatists.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 206
  • ass9.jpg
    ass9.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 331
Ok, last 2 now...
Think I've got a couple more, but I seem to have buried them deep away in some folder and can't remember where (stupid me).
Anyway, these made me very hard when Mel sent them to me (she's got my 'appreciation' pics for them).

:)

Attachments

• open.JPG
    open.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 313
  • assncunt1.JPG
    assncunt1.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 211
PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
She looks good - so is her husband a cuckold?
Not 100% sure... I'll have to ask her sometime

Users who are viewing this thread