• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The making of a slut

• Thread starterBibob
  • Start date

Bibob

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
May 5, 2020
The making of a slut
What was I thinking that night I started a roller coaster ride, sitting with my two mates
having a quiet drink with my wife Carol?
We had been in the pool together Carol looking good in her bikini, my friends Jim and
John sneaking peeks at her protruding nipples, me feeling proud to be her husband.
My wife is not a stunner, certainly not model material at five foot four, auburn hair,
brown eyes but blessed with a pair of very nice tits, her nipples, as I said over half an
inch of chew-able delight.
It was just after Carol said she was going to shower and get out of her wet things that
Jim said, “You are a lucky bastard Bob, Carol is one hell of a good looking woman”, I
laughed saying, “The only thing you found good looking was her nipples sticking out, it
was obvious both of you had your eyes glued to them.”
It was John who said “Well you can't blame us Bob, she certainly does have nice tits
and those nipples are to die for.”
It was then I should have kept my mouth shut, instead I jokingly told them to go and
join her and get a look for themselves thinking Carol would freak out and tell them to
get the hell out.
It didn't happen, five minutes later I decided to see what was going on, Carol was sat
on the bed naked, Jim and John sucking on a nipple, John with his fingers up inside her
cunt while she had a hard cock in each hand, stroking their foreskins back and forth
over precum covered glands.
Her eyes were closed when I first walked in on the three of them, they were oblivious
to my presence at first till like an idiot I asked, “What the fucks going on?” a stupid
statement, I could see for myself what was going on, my wife with my two best mates
getting finger fucked and wanking their cocks.
Her eyes opened, she looked me in the face then her eyes wondered down to my groin,
my own cock was as hard as theirs were, she smiled and said, “You have wanted me to
do this for a long while haven't you,? I should have listened to you, it feels sooo good,
come and join us”
“Yeh, Bob, by the looks of the tent in your pants you like what you see,, we told Carol
you wanted us to join her, she was a bit reluctant at first but now, well you can see for
yourself.”
I was turned on and it was true I had asked Carol if she had ever fancied another man
joining us, she always told me I was more than enough for her now here she was naked
with my mates, still stroking two very nice cocks which I had seen in the past even
then they did look fairly big, but now, fuck, they looked huge in my wife's tiny hands,
which barely wrapped around them.
I dropped my swimmers and walked towards them, my six inch cock now dripping with
precum, without being asked, she took me into her mouth, her head going back and
forth fucking my prick while she stroked my two friends cocks.
Her cunt must have been soaked as I heard the squelch of Johns fingers as he
continued to fuck her with them, he must have hit the right spot as Carol started to
moan and suck on my cock harder, I couldn't believe it, she actually swallowed the
head into her throat, I couldn't hold back as I ejaculated my cum into her at the same
time she too reached an orgasm.
She was choking with tears in her eyes as I pulled my prick out spraying her face with
more of my sperm.
She fell back on the bed as I stood there, my wilting cock now dripping what was left of
my cum, it was a shock at first to see Jim my macho mate kiss her on the lips, his
tongue fucking her cum filled mouth as she in turn feeding him with her fingers as she
scooped the cum from her face.
John looked at me as if to say “Can I fuck your wife?” before he shoving eight inches of
hard cock into her cunt.
She wrapped her legs around his back, Jim's cock still in her hand squeezing and
pulling on it, if it hurt, Jim didn't show any sign of pain, before he got up on his knees
and guided his cock between her lips as he knelt with his legs either side of her head,
his cum filled balls resting on her nose.
I watched as my dream came true, seeing my wife now with a cock in her cunt while
she sucked on another, I couldn't help but stroke my own cock as I watched her getting
fucked by my mates, me getting hard again at the sight before me.
Jim must have realised that my wife was choking as his own seven plus inches was
now deep in her mouth, he pulled away as Carol gasped for air before she started
issuing forth obscenities I had never heard from her mouth ever.”Fuck me John, fuck my
cunt, fuck me hard, fill me with your cum”.
She was having an orgasm as John started to piston his prick harder and harder into
her, she was screaming for him to fuck her “I'm cumming fuck me you bastard, fuck me,
fuck meeeee.”
Jim and I were forgotten as the two of them kissed, John with her legs still wrapped
around his back
holding him in as he filled her with his load.
I watched as eventually John's cock wilted and slipped out of her, his cum flowing
down the crack of her ass, I couldn't help myself, I knelt between her spread legs and
licked up every drop of cum as it oozed out of my wife's open hole
I found her clit and masturbated it as I now tongue fucked her between those cunt lips,
Carol screaming as she again had another orgasm.
I felt two hands on my shoulders pulling me away, it was Jim, I knew what he wanted
and moved away so he too could fuck my slut of a wife.
Once more, with legs wrapped around another man my wife begged to be fucked, “
Fuck me Jim, yes, I love your cock, OH!! God it feels so fucking good, I'm cumming oh
fuck yes, I'm cumming again, fuck me fuck, oh fuck yesssssssss.”
Jim's cock was a blur as he pounded it into my wife, her cunt juices soaking them both,
with one final thrust he buried himself deep inside her and lay there filling he cunt with
yet another load.
As they too kissed each other I could see John 's wilted cock between his legs still wet
from the fucking he had just had.
I have never thought of sucking another man till that moment, Carol and Jim still stuck
together next to him I knelt on the floor and took John's cock into my mouth, he sat up
quickly, as my lips went around his flaccid cock then smiled as he lay back down again
leaving me to savour the taste of his and my wife's juices.
Jim rolled off Carol, I quickly left John's cock and once more sucked another load of
cum from my by now well fucked cunt.
With my head now jammed between Carols closed legs I reach up with both hands and
took my friends cocks into them stroking them both as my wife had done earlier.
Carol lifted my head and told me she needed to shower, she left the three of us there
lying naked, three cocks now limp, it was John who asked why I had sucked his cock, I
told him it was just on an impulse and didn't mean anything by it, he told me he actually
liked it, Jim asked me if I would suck his, I said,”Why not?” before cleaning him of the
juices on his prick.
Since then my wife has enjoyed their cocks many times with me present and alone with
either one of them, I get to suck their cocks and have now graduated to having them
fuck me too.
I get so much perverse pleasure now as I feel Jim or John's cocks filling my ass,
knowing they have also fucked my wife's cunt.
They are not the only ones who have fucked her, she now enjoys meeting other guys
and fucking them.
I have introduced her to other guys we have met on holiday or strangers we have met in
a bar, or she has told me she likes the looks of the guy or guys sitting across the room,
smiling at them, it usually works when she makes eye contact, I leave her, pretending
to go to the rest room, they have joined her by the time I get back, from then on it is
obvious to them that she is more than willing to fuck them.
Some of them have been very happy to fuck her and have me clean their cocks for them
afterwards
I have without doubt, a slut of my own making and I love it, is it her or myself?

Reactions: Custer Laststand, sureshsonia and SquirmingSub
Very informative and stimulating story.

Reactions: Bibob
SquirmingSub said:
Very informative and stimulating story.
The happenings certainly stimulated me

20201124-223417.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Gaezel
Great story.

You're on your way.

Fasten your seatbelt.

I'm flying