• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Memory of her first time

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
The sound of her phone woke her and she stirred in her bed coming too.
As her senses awakened she felt her muscles aching a little and a warm feeling between her legs.

Stretching she could feel the tenderness and heat it almost felt like there was something still inside her and a grin came to her face as her mind reminded her why she felt so tender down there.

She could hear her fiancé downstairs as she reached for her phone to see a message which she opened to read.

“Last night was amazing I can still smell you, literally smell your sex in my bed. We must do that again soon x”.

She almost like a teenager giggled reading the message and now fully feeling her sex still throbbing.

Feeling naughty she screen shot the message and sent it to her fiancé with a message saying.

“Looks like he enjoyed himself and can’t wait for more”.

As she pressed send she thought how tormented this would make him when he opened it and her tender sex seemed to tingle a little more and her clit throbbed.

Her memory now took her back to the night before as she reached down between her legs and her fingers slid between her swollen lips finding her clit still full of blood and sensitive.

Moaning she lay back circling it as her mind took her back.

Nervous but aroused she was trembling when she’d arrived at the flat of this man who other than messages she’d never actually met.
It was almost so crazy and unbelievably naughty knowing they were meeting for sex that it seemed to add to the tension and heighten every emotion.

He was if anything more attractive than his pictures making her feel more nervous and wonder if he liked her in the flesh.
His eyes piercing beard well trimmed but still he looked rugged but handsome.
Her heart beating as they entered his flat he seemed more confident while she was filled with nerves but aroused by his rugged handsomeness and confidence as he offered her a drink.

Her red dress clung to her figure and she noticed him checking her out as he poured the drink wearing no bra it was a revealing dress and she felt awkward wondering what he was thinking as he handed her the drink smiling.

She took a larger than normal gulp trying not to tremble obviously as he hadn’t yet stepped back but looking into her eyes he commented how she seemed nervous raising his eye brows seductively which made her stomach spin and her sex start to tingle.

“I am a bit”
She grinned immediately feeling a bit silly but his hand was suddenly brushing her cheek as he stared right into her eyes almost reading her soul it felt as the brushing of her cheek sent a shiver right to her sex and he almost whispered.

“Don’t be, we’re going to have fun and you look stunning”.

They were kissing passionately without her even knowing how it happened there tongues dancing together in a passionate kiss as she fumbled to put her glass down.

His hand left her face and he pulled her forcefully into him with his hands under her dress squeezing her bottom as she melted into his forceful embrace letting out a moan into his mouth as his rough hands groped her bottom and he spoke while they kissed.

“God your sexy I’m going to fuck you so hard girl your amazing”.

His hands squeezing her bottom even harder and pulling her closer she threw a leg up as he kissed her neck now her whole body tingling and her sex already throbbing and getting so wet.

“Oh yes I want you to fuck me hard”.

She almost gasped in his ear as almost all her nerves had been replaced by lust and arousal.

“Oh I’m going to ruin you, fuck you better than your fiancée ever has girl your so hot”.

He told her biting her ear as he did making her shiver as she felt his erection pressing against her through his jeans.

She hadn’t thought of her fiancée since the kiss started but now he’d said this she did but was too aroused to feel anything at that moment other than how naughty it was that he was at home while she was in this passionate embrace with this ruggedly handsome stranger his hands all over her as he kissed her neck devouring her like he wanted her so badly.

It made her feel so naughty her sex almost soaking through her thong that she was letting this man grope and kiss her like this while her fiancée waited alone and she reached down and squeezed his thick hard shaft through his jeans saying into his ear.

“Oh yes I want ruined, I want you to fuck me so hard it’s all his fault anyway”.

She felt his cock throb in her hand and looking into his eyes she said.

“I want to suck your cock first though”.

A smile came to his face as he unbuttoned his jeans looking right into her eyes.

“You are a dirty girl aren’t you, I thought you were nervous”.

She giggled as she got on her knees before him pulling down his jeans and boxers as she said.

“I’m just a dirty girl for you”.

His cock sprang up in front of her hard and twitching in front of her face as he looked down.

“Oh fuck yes you sexy girl I’m going to make you my dirty girl you better believe it”.

“It is his fault and I’m going to make him pay for it so much”.

This turned her on with the musky but pleasant smell of his cock filling her nostrils and it looked bigger than she’d thought slightly thicker and longer than her fiancées.

Wrapping her hand round it raising her eye brows she grinned.

“Just for tonight though remember I’m engaged”.

She wrapped her lips around his cock tasting it for the first time and it was salty but pleasant as he groaned feeling her mouth engulf the end of his cock.

“Oh god your so fucking sexy and beautiful I’m going to make sure it’s not just tonight girl.”
He groaned as she started to suck him and feel his cock throbbing in her mouth as she did.

“I want to make you my dirty little play thing, give you the fucking of your life”.

He pulled off his t shirt groaning and for the first time she caught a glimpse of his tight stomach and six pack as she still sucked his twitching cock.

It was so sexy she reached up running her hand over his six pack as she sucked him with her other hand rubbing her sopping sex through her tiny thong as they both moaned.

She held his cock kissing his six pack and licking it as she said.

“Your so sexy if you fuck me as good as you say I’m sure I could be your little play thing”.

Taking his cock back in her mouth.

“Holy shit that’s so good I can’t believe how fucking sexy you are” he groaned.

Just as her memory reached this point still rubbing herself in bed her fiancée having read the message and screen shot arrived in the room saying loudly breaking the moment.

“God he’s keen isn’t he must have loved it”.

For a second she came back from her memory and her fiancée stood looking at her as he asked.

“Are you playing with yourself ?”.

She didn’t answer but raised her eyebrows replying to the first question instead.

“Yes he is keen, he wants me again daddy”.

Knowing this would drive him even more crazy as she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

“Is that why your playing with yourself naughty”?

He asked and she could see he was filled with jealous torment and arousal.

“Me naughty ? I can’t help if he wants more daddy this was all your fault after all”.

She gave him a look as he got into bed spreading her legs and started lapping at her sensitive sex.

Closing her eyes as he did her memory took her back to where it had been.

Sucking the cock of this stranger with one hand all over his washboard stomach and rubbing her own sex feeling super horny as he enjoyed her mouth.

Sucking him like this was making her so horny and it was he who ended it taking her arm and standing her up as he kissed her stepping out his jeans as he slipped her dress straps off her shoulders and it landed at her feet on the floor.

Again groping her ass his mouth now kissed her neck and breasts sucking her nipples sending shivers through her with his caress and his beard slightly rough on her soft flesh.

She was now trembling with sheer lust as he seemed to kiss and suck her whole neck and body like a man possessed as he did proclaiming.

“God your so fucking sexy, amazing I can’t believe this I’m going to smash you all night girl”.

He picked her up now sitting her on the kitchen counter and slipping her wet thong down her legs almost in one movement and he spread her legs before bending over and his mouth covered her swollen pussy his tongue immediately finding her clit as he started to eat her.

Grabbing the edge of the counter she let out a loud moan as his tongue worked her clit his beard against her sensitive lips and she was squirming beneath his mouth gripping the counter hard as he ate her so good.

Within minutes she felt an orgasm ripping through her body and she grabbed his head grinding her pussy into his mouth as she moaned cumming all over his face.

Standing up he started kissing her deeply rubbing the head of his cock against her now soaking and super sensitive slit.

Their tongues danced in their mouths as he lined up his thick cock and looking into her eyes thrust forward.

Her mouth flung open she let out a loud gasp as his thick cock penetrated her in one deep thrust stretching her sex open and going so deep she threw her arms around his neck as it slid into her wetness.

“Oh my god that’s so good” she panted.

“Bigger than my fiancées it feels so deep fuck me please”.

He grabbed her hips and lifted her off the counter arms round his neck and she threw her legs round his hips with his cock still buried deep as he started carrying her to the couch kissing passionately as they walked she felt so small and helpless being carried by him with his big cock stretching her sex a little more than she was used to.

He lay her on the couch his cock never leaving her body and started to move it in and out making her moan as he built up a steady pace his big cock moving in and out as her moans filled the room.

His hands were all over her as he pumped his cock faster and harder into her making her grab the couch and moan as an orgasm tore through her seeming to make him drive deeper and harder.

“Yes sexy that’s it cum all over my cock your my dirty girl”.

He was grabbing her shoulder and slamming his big cock home now staring into her eyes as he did.

“Tell me that pussy is mine” he panted as his cock slammed in and out of her sending another organism through her and she couldn’t answer but moaning her pussy convulsed round his cock still pummelling her as she squirted on him.

“Oh fuck yes sexy that’s it cum for me tell me it’s my pussy”.

He clearly liked the squirting and she recovered enough from her orgasm to pant out as he still pumped home.

“Oh my God yes fuck me that’s so good it’s your pussy”.

He did continue telling her to tell him again who’s pussy it was and she again panted.

“It’s your pussy, fuck me oh yes”

It was another orgasm and he didn’t seem to be slowing down until he finally slammed home and she felt his thick cock throbbing as he flooded her with his warm cum collapsing on her and she held him kissing his neck as she felt his softening cock twitch inside her.

“That was fucking amazing your so sexy and stunning”

He broke the silence grinning at her and she smiled as they kissed a deep long kiss and for the first time she felt just a little guilty at how much she’d enjoyed it, how good this rugged hot guy had fucked her as she cuddled him naked her legs jelly and his cum inside her.

“Another drink sexy”
He asked holding her chin looking into her eyes and she nodded.

As he poured the drink her guilt faded as she admired his naked ass and got up walking to the kitchen kissing his back and feeling his ass as he poured the drink.

“It was amazing yes the best I’ve ever had I think” she said kissing his back.

He turned to face her looking like the cat that got the cream as he handed her the drink.

“Better than your fiancée huh he will be fucking jealous”.

She laughed a bit blushing and replied.

“Yes but maybe I won’t tell him that we are allowed some secrets”.

Taking a sip of her drink as he laughed also.

“Oh my you are a naughty girl”.

“Oh I will be your dirty secret as long as you want girl your absolutely stunning and your body is amazing”.

She felt so wanted and horny as she noticed his cock was standing fully hard again.

“I’m just getting started as well girl I’m going to fuck the shit out of you make sure your mine”.

She gulped down her drink and threw her arms round his neck kissing him passionately again his hands all over her body and his cock pressing into her.

“Make me yours, fuck me silly I want you so much”.

She panted in his ear as she rubbed his cock and he picked her up again carrying her past the living room into his bedroom and throwing her on the bed.

He was inside her again slamming into her on his bed his hard cock smashing into her so hard and fast her moans were filling the room.

“Oh yes, fuck me make me yours that’s so good”.

She had about three orgasms before they changed to doggy style and he was pounding her from behind slapping her ass and telling her she was his and it was his pussy as she had orgasm after orgasm.

When he finally came they collapsed together in the bed out of breath in each other’s arms.

She had never expected a few hours ago it would feel so normal and good as she stroked his face feeling contented and totally fucked.

“Perhaps I better get going”
she eventually broke the silence kissing his head.

He looked at her kissing her back on her head.
“So soon I was wanting more sexy”

She grinned thinking they’d already had sex for almost three hours since she arrived.

She was lying on his chest and he started kissing her again as her hand ran over his tight six pack.
She felt his cock so hard again and feeling his chest, six pack and cock was lost in list again.

“Fuck your fiancée tell me you want more too”.
He sighed.

Stroking his throbbing hard cock she said.
“I want you he can wait a bit longer”.

Straddling him she forgot about going home and sat down on his cock feeling it so hard Inside her as she sank down on it.

“Oh God your cock is so good”
She gasped as she started to ride him deep looking into his eyes and running her hands all over his washboard stomach and chest as she rode him using his hard cock for her pleasure and panting.

“So good I love your cock it’s so good”

He rolled her over again totally pounding her as she felt like jelly as he fucked her long and hard relentlessly.

Another three times between stoking his six pack kissing and planning to go home they ended up fucking again until she had countless orgasms and he’d emptied himself inside her six times.

The last time had been slow and deep looking into each other’s eyes exhausted and like jelly as their bodies almost like one got each other off again and she kissed him telling him he was the best she’d ever had.

It was seven hours after she’d arrived at 2am she wobbled into the house from his car to her fiancée sleeping on the couch waiting on her and went to bed without waking him exhausted.

Now he was between her legs eating her swollen cum filled sensitive sex the next morning as her memory came back to him and she was squirming as he ate her.

She reached for her phone and messaged her lover from last night back.

“Yes it was awesome I can still feel you inside me it was so good, we definitely have to do it again soon x”.

Her fiancée was so busy eating her he hadn’t noticed her message back and she groaned.

“Oh it turns you on how much he wants me Daddy doesn’t it I will have to do it again if it turns you on this much, you deserve it you bad daddy”.

As she did blaming him and knowing she would make him pay for his dirty fantasy she came from his tongue and pushed him away.

“I’m a bit tired for sex the now daddy”.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and herton

Users who are viewing this thread