The Rise of the BNWO and Decline of the White Population

• Thread starterTheBetaMale
  • Start date

TheBetaMale

Beta to the Max!
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2020
Wales, UK
I just posted this elsewhere and thought it may help provoke some thought here too.

I woke up to my white inferiority early in life when one of my early crushes went black and got pregnant. Then a little later one of my relatives had an affair with a mixed race gentleman which marked a turning point for me. I was resentful and angry for a few years until I eventually embraced my white male inferiority.

I'm 34 now and I've remained virgin and pussy-free my entire life. I hope one day to find a woman to serve as her cuck or maybe even an interracial or black couple to serve as their live-in servant. There's not a huge amount of opportunity here in Wales still, but mass migration is helping change things slightly. I truly believe that the BNWO has now gone beyond fetish and we are in the early stages of it.

For virtually all of human history, physically and genetically weak men never passed on their genes, and women were under the power of the strongest males. In modern times weak white men accumulated a lot of money and held a lot of naturally stronger people down, and in Europe especially white women were conditioned to feel sex with anyone other than a weak white male was sinful, dirty and immoral. Women were punished severely for acting in accordance with nature and breeding with stronger black men. Natural selection was subverted.

I do believe that in many ways Europe's white heritage and culture is doomed once women start getting a taste for the better things in life, like sex with superior black men. This is what gets some racists riled up. We are seeing a shift in Europe. The rise of feminism and female independence has meant a lot of white women are either choosing not to get pregnant or quite often getting pregnant with superior males. This has lead to the sudden decline in white birth rates, and it fills many racist white men with anxiety. Once the female natural selection instinct is allowed to play out unhindered, we see an immediate decline in white birth rates.

The transition of Europe is happening now and there's no turning back. What shame and guilt is left in some white women's minds about going black is being conditioned out by the new media thankfully. Once they see their friends going black and breeding black it will also give them more confidence to follow their natural desire to procreate with real men. White men are not, have never been and will never be real men.

I believe if nature hadn't been subverted by the politics and greed of powerful yet genetically weak white men in centuries past, then this wouldn't be a problem we'd be facing today. There probably wouldn't be many white people in Europe had nature played out normally and had women been led by their natural desires and acted upon them.

As a consequence many women now relate and feel comforted by what they know emotionally in the white man, yet nature is showing them and pushing them towards the genetically superior black male. Nature always wins in the end, and that's why I think this is only a problem that will last for a short period in historical terms.

I also think that's why it's important genetically weak white men like myself encourage ladies to follow their instinct and not be ruled by the old dogma of greedy and selfish white men of the past and present. The sooner white men take a back seat and white women follow their instinct, the quicker this necessary transition will be over. The longer it's drawn out, the more painful it will be.

To cut a long story short, weak white men with a lot of money curbed natural breeding habits and tried to manipulate women's natural desires for their own sexual gratification. Look at the US where the government punished interracial relationships and kept black men away from white women through segregation. Not because they feared for the white women, but because they feared the power and masculinity of the black man, they feared their women may get a taste of better.

Most white societies have done the same. White women need the emotional support that many white men on average can offer, and they also need the sexual support that black men have to offer. In an ideal world and had the tide of female desire not been held back, women in Europe could now have all they need with one man. Nature is just playing out now and we need to embrace it.

While we transition, white women need white men's support and encouragement to be able to satisfy their natural urges elsewhere, and white men need white women's support to accept sex and procreation isn't a right and that they can still have a loving relationship and sexual fulfillment without penetration and conventional sexual activities.

For the transition to be as peaceful and easy as possible, white women need to feel comfortable settling down with a white man and fulfilling their sexual desires with black men, and white men need to learn that the love of their life probably won't be having sex or procreating with them. That's in an ideal world, but there's still a lot of work to do and there is still the possibility of pushback from white racists. The point is that white men and white women need to support each other in this period so as not to cause a sense of loss or abandonment which could lead to resistance, especially in white men. Everyone (Especially white men) need to feel they have a place during the transition for it to go smoothly.

The BNWO is real, but let's not let fetish blind us to what needs to be done in reality to make the black future a reality. Let's love each other, both black and white. Let's encourage each other and not get caught up in impractical wild fetishes and fantasies. The more we approach the BNWO sensibly and honestly, the quicker it will happen easily and peacefully.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, Tabauthor, BBCOnlyBustyBrunetteBabe and 2 others
You might just have too much time on your hands. Maybe you need to spend more time masturbating every day ? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: TheBetaMale and obeahbrown
You have made some solid and valid points! The white couple can remain in a romantic no sexual relationship while the white female enjoys dating a BLACK man or men and have his babies. In the old times too, white men used BLACK women as an escape of their marital duties, and subsequently gave birth to many mixed children. The BNWO is real and can be embraced so much better and in a healthier way!

Preg Breeding Black daughter+wife.jpg good t.jpg cuck illustration.jpg cuck family fun.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, blachristy, hairbear1954 and 6 others
obeahbrown said:
You have made some solid and valid points! The white couple can remain in an romantic no sexual raltionship while the white female enjoys dating a BLACK man or men and have his babies. In the old times too, white men used BLACK women as an escape of their marital dities, and subsequently gave birth to many mixed children. The BNWO is real and can be embraced so much better and in a healthier way!

cuck family fun.jpg
the last photo, in particular, sends a good message ... while the white wife is getting the direct, sheer pleasure of sex with the superior Black Man, the white bois ... hubby and son ... can still be involved in a way that shows support to the cuckolding wife and also can involve, yes, intense humiliation ... but also the kind of pathetic but intense pleasure of the kind even white bois can handle.

Reactions: hairbear1954 and obeahbrown
Something like you describe is definitely happening, but it won't happen overnight or ever get to 100%. In the next generation we might hope for 20 to 30%. But society needs to be as open and accepting of interracial cuckolding and breeding as we are (rightly) expected to be of LGBTQ relationships and sex.

Reactions: Tabauthor and cuckhub
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
the last photo, in particular, sends a good message ... while the white wife is getting the direct, sheer pleasure of sex with the superior Black Man, the white bois ... hubby and son ... can still be involved in a way that shows support to the cuckolding wife and also can involve, yes, intense humiliation ... but also the kind of pathetic but intense pleasure of the kind even white bois can handle.
Social media and reality are leading whites to do some serious soul searching about the sexual pleasures of a blackening experience

obeahbrown said:
You have made some solid and valid points! The white couple can remain in an romantic no sexual raltionship while the white female enjoys dating a BLACK man or men and have his babies. In the old times too, white men used BLACK women as an escape of their marital dities, and subsequently gave birth to many mixed children. The BNWO is real and can be embraced so much better and in a healthier way!

Preg Breeding Black daughter+wife.jpg good t.jpg cuck illustration.jpg cuck family fun.jpg
I totally agree with you

Never happen. Between abortion, black on black killings and black men choosing white women to breed with the black race is finished. Try and find a 100 percent black person outside Africa.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: obeahbrown
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
You might just have too much time on your hands. Maybe you need to spend more time masturbating every day ? LOL
Yes I wasted far too much gooning time writing that. 🤣

TheBetaMale said:
Yes I wasted far too much gooning time writing that. 🤣
bois like us should concentrate on what we do best

For anyone interested in this (wonderful) thread, I thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
For anyone interested in this (wonderful) thread, I thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.
👍

To TheBetaMale and other interested boys ... my post that you quoted is quite old, and that chat room no longer exists. Obeah himself has a newer chat room, but it is also password protected and I do not have the password. Someone else told me if you message Obeah directly he will probably give you the password, at least on a trial basis, if you ask respectfully and let him know you have the right attitude about Black/white issues. Good luck. P.S. He also pops up occasionally in the BNWO chatroom.