• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The story of how my wife got knocked up...spreading this word!!

• Thread startereternal_loss
  • Start date

eternal_loss

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
I posted this to a couple other sites, I'm just spreading the word.

Timeline -

10/12/10:
She had another encounter with her main fuck buddy a couple of weeks ago here at our house while I and the kids were away.

I will get to more detail about it later...

but...

1. I was able to get audio of the encounter.
2. They fucked multiple times in the time he was over.
3. He wore no protection and came in my wife at least twice.
4. Going by an online ovulation calendar, this was the exact night of her highest fertility.

More to come later.

10/23/10:
Quick update, I know I still need to get the details in here but I'm in the proces of getting the audio edited into a more timely file.

1. Three or four days ago my wife complained that her boobs were hurting.
2. Two days ago, she had morning sickness.

I still am not sure if she's knocked up or not, but those were two interesting signs.

In case you didn't know...my wife is very sexually active outside our marriage and she's had a steady fuck buddy (i just say he's her boyfriend) for a while now. They try to see each other at least once a month. I had a vasectomy 5 years ago...so any knocking up won't be done by be.

11/4/10:
Yet another update, so far...no period and my wife is pretty damn certain she's pregnant. I didn't know it at the time, but the audio I got from their session was the actual insemination of my wife by her boyfriend. Kind of makes it all the more exciting. I really wish she hadn't turned the webcam away from the action. Would of loved to capture the video as well.

She'll be taking a test in the next couple of days as going by all the figures, she's a week and a half late and the night they fucked was her exact fertile time. He didn't pull out and she didn't make him.

Very excited!!

11/5/10:
It's confirmed...went to the store last night, got a preggo test....she's pregnant with her boyfriends baby. Considering how long she's been active outside our marriage we're surprised it took so long for this to happen. I think the other thing that makes this so hot is that we actually weren't trying to make this happen, nature just took it course. He used to pull out all the time but lately he just stopped pulling out and my wife didn't mind.

The only negative aspect to this is that she asked him (by text message) how he felt about it after she told him she was pregnant and he didn't respond. Don't mean to attach a little bit of a "bummer" detail but I'm trying to keep this real.

As usual...I will update this when new info comes along

12/29/10:
status update. sad news...looks like nature indeed did have different plans. my wife miscarried. And the part about the boyfriend not responding wasn't very accurate, turns out his phone was damaged and wasn't able to get a replacement for a few days. It wasn't really on his plans to make a baby but he wasn't too worried except for the fact that he had just knocked up a married woman haha.

Needless to say, once she was all healed up they were back in the saddle again. I'm trying to figure out from my wife if they're "trying again" or will cool things down and going back to pulling out. We'll see how that goes.

And yes, i'm still planning on uploading the audio I captured from the night of conception. But every time I work on the audio file to try to edit and condense as much as possible...I end up having a jerk fest. hahaha. I think it's so hot to hear this audio knowing that he and my wife went at it over and over with him cumming in her every time and she accepted it willingly...and it turned out to be the very action of them making a baby. HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

NOW:

I have the audio from this encounter ready but I need to get it to fit into the size limit. I'm workin on it!!

If she has another baby, I guess your family know about your snip - so will eyebrows be raised at her tummy rising?

Would you like her to have several more babies by her Bull?

Have you asked whether you could video her baby-making sexual adventures?

Ok, I should of gone about this better...this isn't fake. I'm just so new to this that I wasn't quite sure how to bring it up. For the first time in all of mine and my wife's open marriage she got knocked up. We're both surprised it took this long.

I want to put the audio up but there's all sorts of size limitations, it's about a 9Mb file and that's AFTER I cut the whole 4 hour time he was over down to about 10 mins. The audio isn't anything special, nothing you can't find online anywhere else...there's no dirty talk, no "oh god cum in me" or anything like that. I just find it hot that this audio ended up being the actual knocking up of my wife. If she hadn't of been knocked up, I wouldn't of found it quite as hot.

Sorry I made it seem fake...wasn't my intention.

I thought it was a hot post. Sorry you got such a harsh reception. Welcome to the forum and please post more about your history and current situation.

Finally have the audio!!!!!

Just to recap, this is a condensed version of the night my wife had my boyfriend over while I and the kids were away. I set up my webcam to record the whole thing, but she noticed it pointing right at the living room couch and turned it away....but she didn't know the audio was recording.

This was the very nite that my wife got knocked up from her boyfriend. My wife isn't on birth control and he didn't use a condom and didn't pull out. He HAS to be the father as I had a vasectomy 6 years ago. This was in early October of 2010. As you'll be able to hear, there was no stopping him and she was enjoying it. They fucked twice and I got the real loud parts of each into this clip. I love hearing this and knowing that this was the very act of impregnation.

4shared, Online file sharing and storage
Password = cumhard

Nope, not spam. I just couldn't use the default "attach file" to a post because it's a 9MB audio file.

Users who are viewing this thread