• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The weekend part 3

• Thread starterphilnever
  • Start date
As we stood chatting, i kept a watchful eye on Dawn,looking for any signs that she would loosen up and join in with the obvious flirting that had steadily increased as the evening progressed. She was stood talking to Louise and Allan, every bit the prim and proper wife, fidgeting with her wine glass. I noticed that the both of them were very tactile, touching her arms as they spoke to her, no doubt trying to get her to relax.
As they chatted, Brian boldly stood next to my wife, placing his one hand on her bottom, and proceeded to feel the curves of her arse cheeks, giving them a good squeeze every so often. Her only response was to blush and to fidget even more. It was so erotic watching her being groped like that while standing there so submissively in front of our long time friends.
James laughed "It seems Brian is impatient to start the nights fun".
"Yes, it looks that way".
James turned to me, holding a bottle of wine to me. "I'd like to make a toast, would you help to fill everones glass for me?"
I went around the room making sure everyone had a full glass, while James took my wifes hand and guided her into the middle of the room. He had me stand next to her, my stomach lurched as i realised this was it, it was about to start.
He then toasted the two of us, welcoming us into this special group of friends. He said it was a group of people where you could share your problems and you would be helped. you could share your joys and they would be happy for us. But most of all, you can share your wife and we'll fuck her for you."
Everyone laughed including Dawn who was stood there visibly shaking.
James took our drinks off us, placing them on the table behind him. He turned to face us,leaning back onto the table edge. "Dawn,.. you are a very sexy woman....Phil, you are a lucky man, you must be very proud of your wife."
"I am, very" i said, the tension in the room had suddenly risen, i felt zoned in to James deep voice, all other sound seemed drowned out by the rushing of blood around my body and brain. I didnt feel in control of my senses,my whole body throbbed along with my stiff cock.
"You brought her here tonight to show us how proud you are of her, didnt you Phil?.. You want to show us, dont you Phil?"
I heard someone cry out in a high pitched voice "God yes i do". It took me a second or two to realise it was my voice, i was so tensed i'd actually stopped breathing and had ****** out my reply causing it to rise a octave or two.
Then undress her for us Phil, take her clothes off and show us her sexy body you're so proud of."
I turned to Dawn to do as i was told, i wanted to do as i was told, taking a weird pleasure from being told what to do.
She was still shaking, at the time i thought it was because she was so nervous, but she've told me since it was because she was so horny. She was barely controlling herself, so eager was she to be fucked, her pussy leaking into her knickers as it filled with her juices.
Not knowing this i half expected Dawn to stop me as i started to undo her top button. James watched from my left, his arms folded across his massive chest as he leaned back. Brian, Louise and Allan had taken a seat on the sofa directly behind me, while Carol was now sat on Lloyds lap on the armchair to my right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Phil

First thanks so much for writing this awesome story!

I love and agree with your comment about this life want a husband desires of this life lt is very hard to explain, l wanted it for her pleasure, because i did love her and wanted her to be happy in every way, but because she wanted it,

Even though I, my wife and I are not there yet (long slow small steps) I full understand your observation!

Please keep this love story going!!!

Thank you for posting and shairng

Meijer

She just stood there meekly with her head bowed and her arms to her side as i slowly undid one button after another. Her breathing becoming noticeably heavier the lower i got. I eventually undid the last button, her dress hanging loosely off her shoulders but still covering most of her lovely body. I knew how scared Dawn would be feeling. Though she had a gorgeous body, Dawn had never been one to flaunt it in the past, always wearing a one-piece on the beach and not a bikini like i would beg her to wear. She'd never gone topless at any beach even when the majority of women were. So to be stood in the middle of this room, infront of these people while being slowly stripped by her husband was such a incredible deal to her. I couldnt help but get arroused at the thought of her discomfort, it adding greatly to the erotism of the moment.
I moved to stand behind her, out of her vision, facing the 3 on the sofa. Their eyes big with expectation, watching Dawn intently, the lust plainly visible in their eyes, Brian esspecially looked as if he was ready to pounce on my wife. I felt so proud of her then, this is what i wanted, to show these people how lovely she was. Everyone watched quietly, not saying a word, adding to the growing tension, waiting for me to disrobe her. I cruelly hesitated, lingering a little longer before whipping off her dress in one movement, causing her to jump and cry out.
Instinctively, she raised her hands to cover herself. I came up behind her and gently pulled her arms to her sides, giving everyone the chance to feast their eyes on her, as she stood there in her sexy underwear, her stiff nipples and tuft of pubic hair clearly visible through the material of her bra and thong.
I whispered in her ear how incredible she looked. Looking over her shoulder i could see her erect nipples jutting out as her chest heaved with her breathing, watching her fleshy globes rise and fall like that as i looked down her cleaverage caused me to groan out loud.
I was running my hands up and down her arms and the top of her shoulders. I took her bra straps and pulled them down her arms, causing the cups of her bra to drop, ******** more of the swell of her breasts, her nipples barely being covered. Her breathing became even more laboured, her breasts jiggling slightly as they heaved up and down dramatically.
I caressed her gently as i let my hand slowly drop down her arms onto her thighs, taking in the difference of texture between her stockings and her smooth soft flesh, before coming up and around onto her arse, tickling and gently scratching her sensitive behind with my fingernails. I looked over to James, as he was the only one who could see Dawns rear, as if to say, isnt she lovely. He was looking at Dawn as intently as the rest, his eyes travelling up and down her body. He was squeezing the bulge infront of his trousers as he watched.
I brought my hands up onto her hips, caressing her softly, bringing them round onto her belly, before snaking them around her back to her bra clasp, which i undone, causing her bra to finally fall away, ******** her breasts fully to everyones gaze.
I peeked over her shoulder to see what reaction this had caused, and was pleased to see that Brian had at some point taken his cock out and Louise was now slowly wanking him, while her other hand was rubbing the bulge in Allans trousers. But all 3 were watching Dawn as i reached around and took her tits in my hands and pinched her hard nipples as i growled into her ear "You sexy fucking bitch...you're turning them all on... they all want to fuck you." She groaned deep in her throat.
I dropped to my knees and hooking my thumbs in the tiny material of her thongs pulled them down her legs, helping her step out of them. I couldnt resist running my hand between her legs and wasnt surprised to find her absolutely drenched in her juices. Her eyes were tightly closed, she moaned continueously as she rocked her hips back and forth on my hand, her own hands having replaced mine on her breasts, roughly kneading and squeezing them.
I'd been concerned she wouldn't be able to let herself go, but i realised there had been no need to worry as i watched her bring herself off on my hand.

She cried out as she came, her face and chest flushed, her legs almost giving way sending her off balance. It was a beautiful sight, and a special eroctic moment. My hand was soaked as i continued to gently play with her pussy, she whimpered softly as she calmed down.
The spell of the moment was broken by James who told me to bring Dawn to him. I immediately got up off my knees and guided Dawn by the shoulders towards James. It felt like i was offering her to him, and then it dawned on me, thats how he wanted me to feel, i realised that no one had done anything yet, i had been the one who had stripped her and the one giving her away. I wouldnt be able to put the blame on anyone else, it had been all my doing.
I felt a thrill knowing i had been manipulated like that and realised James was a intelligent man as well as being such a physical presence. I grew respect for James as a man then, and as i passed Dawn into his arms i wanted him to have her, not just for her pleasure and mine, but for his.
He enveloped her body with his heavily muscled arms and bent to kiss her. She responded passionately, their tongues entwining with each others her own arms wrapping around his neck. She looked so damn sexy stood there infront of him in her black stockings and hi-heels as his hands explored her soft white flesh. I groaned as he placed his huge black hands on the white mounds of her arse cheeks and pulled her closer to him. His hand quickly delving between the valley of her arse to find her sodden pussy.
My whole body throbbed in time with my cock as my heart pumped blood around my veins at a alarming rate.
I watched fascinated as she struggled with the fastening of his trousers in the tight space between them, pulling his cock free, she broke away from their kiss to look down at it in her small white hands. I missed her reaction as i too looked at the huge coal black rod in her hands. It was very long, at least 9 inches and as black as night, it was incredibly thick and covered in thick black veins. I couldnt imagine how my wife or anyone else could take such a weapon.
Dawn didnt waste any time, dropping to her knees to kiss and lick the end of that cock, covering it in saliva, making it wet and shiney. I struggled to come to terms that this cock hungry slut feeding on a massive black cock just inches away from me was my quiet, shy, prudish wife. Never, would i imagined her doing such a thing, but it was the enthusiam in which she did it that was so surprising. She was doing her best to devour his cock, licking the length of it, covering it with her spit and then taking as much of him as she could in her mouth. Both hands were wrapped around him and there was still too much for her to swallow.
James put his arm across my shoulder and pulled me nearer to them so that i was now looking down on her beautiful face now contorted to take his thickness in her mouth.
"Grab the bitches hair Phil.....push her onto that cock...make her take it Phil."
I did, without hesitation. I pushed her head further onto his cock. She gagged a little, her eyes beginning to water. I let her pull back to recover then pushed her head back onto him, her gagging each time but taking more each push. This is what i wanted, for the dirty slut to be abused, for 20 years i'd treated her like a princess and all the time she'd been nothing more than a filthy *****. Even now, with tears rolling down her face as she fought her gag reflex, she was trying to swallow more and more of his cock.

As I watched her trying to accomadate his big solid cock down her eager throat, Louise was trying to nudge me to the side.At first I thought it was because i was blocking everyones view, and i didnt give a damn about that, so engrossed was i in watching Dawn slut herself on that length of black pipe.
Louise was persistent and when i finally tore my eyes away from the sordid sight infront of me i realised she was trying to direct me to a upright chair that had been placed in the middle of the room facing the sofa. Between the chair and the sofa had been placed a cushioned footrest about 2x2 in size and a foot and half in height off the floor.
As she guided me to the chair she was doing her best to strip me of my clothes. She was naked herself apart from dark sheer hold ups, So occupied in watching James with Dawn that i had not noticed the moving of the furniture and everyone getting out of their clothes.
Carols skinny little body was now completely naked, her pale tits dangling down as she leaned over the side of the arm chair, Lloyds cock sticking up in the air firmly lodged in her mouth. His cock was of a similar size of James but much lighter in colour and with a enormous bell end that was forcing its way passed Carols lips.
As Louise took off the last of my clothes i had to warn her not to touch my cock, it was leaking pre-cum like a tap and i was so close to cumming, one touch and it would have shot off. She pushed me back onto the chair and then straddled my legs, putting her arms around my neck. She offered me her mouth and we kissed lustily. I couldnt believe how good it felt having her full breasts pushed up against my chest, her legs spead wide apart with her sex open and free to my touch. I'd known Louise for many years and had always appreciated her when i'd seen her in bikinis and such, often wondering what she would look like naked, and here she now was, moaning into my mouth as my fingers delved deep inside her. At that moment i felt a real bond for Allan, i was determined to thank him for letting him share his wfe with me. I broke away from the kiss to look over her shoulder towards Allan to give him a wink in aknowledgement of my thanks. He was leant back, one hand wrapped around his balls while the other was wanking his cock. He winked back, enjoying the sight of his wife being played with by a old friend.
Louise whispered in my ear that they'd set up the chair for me thinking i'd be more interested in watching what happens to Dawn for a while, she said to relax and enjoy the show, and if i felt like taking part at anytime to make sure i let her know first. With that she kissed me one more time and then climbed off my lap to join Carol in servicing Lloyds cock and balls. I accepted the fact that she was probably very keen to sample Lloyds superior cock, not having had a chance before, and indeed it did look incredibly impressive as i watched him sit there with 2 gorgeous women buried nose deep into his groin.

James meanwhile was placing Dawn on the footrest infront of me, her arse was positioned on the end with her legs spread and her feet placed on the floor. He pushed her back until her torso was led flat on the cushion. It wasnt big enough for her head to rest on it and it dangled over the side. She didnt look very comfortable like that and tried to lift her head, but Brian had swiftly come around and kneeling at her head, held it back down into place. She tried to struggle to get up but he still held her there, and then started to feed her his cock. She soon stopped struggling and was soon taking him in her throat. I watched transfixed as his hairy balls rested on her face each time he pushed fully home. She wasnt gagging at all now, even though he had a good length cock.
At the other end, James was pushing 3 fingers into Dawns sopping wet cunt, making very sloppy noises. In the position she was in her pubic mound was pushed out, inviting to be abused, as if advertising the fact it wanted to be fucked. Her legs were tensed, causing the muscles in her thighs to flex. I tried to take everything in, not to miss nothing.
James crawled further between her legs, taking his cock and rubbing it up and down the wetness of her pussy. I could see her juices coating his knob, as her cunt dribbled with excitement.
He teased for a little then pushed harder against her warm inviting flesh. I didnt think she'd be able to accomadate his size, but i was shocked to see him go balls deep on the first stroke. I marveled that such a weapon was now buried deep inside my wife. He slowly pulled it back out, now shiny with Dawns wetness before plunging it fully back in. I noticed her legs flinch and her abdomen spasm each time he entered her. I knew she was getting a fucking like nothing that i was capable of. It made me feel good for her but at the same time sad and a little useless that i couldnt ever provide her with the fucking she deserved.
James began to fuck her harder now, causing her to moan around Brians cock who seemed to be enjoying the extra movement. I had a perfect view of every inch disappearing into her cunt as he was pounding into her as he fucked faster and faster. Dawns neck and chest flushed a deep crimson as her tits bounced around uncontrollably. This was too much for me, i stood up and called Louise, pointing my cock in her direction. I hadnt touched it all at this point and as i pointed it down to Louises open mouth i shot a incredible load into her face, spurt after spurt erupted over her, into her eyes and her hair. She jumped, shocked at the unexpected explosion, but knelt their as i covered her in my cum. It was probably the best orgasm i'd ever had, almost causing my legs to buttle and me falling to the floor, and i'd not even touched my cock.
I looked over in time to see 1st James coming in my wife, grunting as his body went stiff, arching his back to push himself harder and deeper inside her, and then Brian pulling out of her mouth to shoot load after load onto her heaving tits.

The rest of the night was awash with brilliant sensations and fantastic images. I got to fuck both Louise and Carol, even though she was small and petite Carol proved to be one wild ride, while Louise was very sensual and a crafted lover, taking me to heights, then slowing me down before taing me back up to a point i couldnt take anymore.
I got to see Dawn enjoyed by all the boys at one time or other, which never failed to turn me on and i feel probably never will.
I watched as Allan licked her sweating, cum covered body from head to toe before dropping his head between my wifes legs to bring her more orgasms. I was totally aware that James had very recently emptied his nut there where now Allans tongue was exploring. That was something i didnt feel upto experiencing that night.
I remember doggying Carol and looking across to see Dawn empaled on Lloyds cock as he sat on the sofa while Allan was fucking her arse, which was a massive turn on as we had never even discussed doing such a thing, and here she was with 2 cocks fucking her arse and pussy.
Another memorable sight was her being fucked from behind by James' big black cock while sucking feverishly on Lloyds equally big brown cock. I had to go over and watch her more closely, enjoying the sight of my precious wife being used by 2 big black guys. She looked like such a complete slut then, I called out to her, "You're a dirty fucking ***** you slut,..you like taking them cocks dont you?... You like them big black cocks using you, dont you?..You like them deep inside you?.. You fucking bitch,you fucking slut. I'd been wanking furiously as i verbally abused her, watching them cocks appear and then disappear in my wife. I soon shot a reasonable amount of spunk all over her back.
We both came from that party, feeling closer together, satisfied sexually more than we'd ever had before.
We carried on going to these get togethers for over 2 years, and for me they were always as much as a turn on as was the first.
But suddenly, Dawn didnt want anything more to do with them. She wouldnt really give me any reason why, just saying it should be enough for me to except her decision. We all tried at one time or other to change her mind or at least to find out why the sudden change.
I know as a loving husband i should have just excepted her decision but i found it extremely hard to understand how somebody could get so turned on by something and then switch off from it so dramatically.
I would back off mentioning it in the hope of her changing her mind again but it was something i wanted so much, and if im honest, i needed to see her with a black guy, that i couldnt help myself if a oppunity presented itself.
I totally ruined a once in a lifetime holiday to Babados when i tried to set her up with one of the locals who had taken a fancy to her. I thought she would slip back to her cock hungry ways if she was seduced by a goodlooking stud. But she went crazy with me instead, hardly speaking to me for the rest of the holiday.
But even then, i couldnt let it go,so addicted to the lifestyle i was, slipping it into conversation every so often over the years in the vain hope of seeing her worshipping a black mans cock again.
We carried on like that for 4 years, our own sex life dwindling to nothing, until the day i got home from work to find her things gone and a letter left for me to tell me she had had enough of me keeping on and she couldnt stick it any longer.
3 years on from that, and im now lucky enough to have a choice of company of some sexy ladies, but nothing turns me on more than remembering Dawns adventures, and nothing or no one can compare with her or them times.
So now i visit DC to relive those times through your times of which i thankyou.
Times are good, but they could be so much better.

Wow Phil!
On the one hand I have to say that when you come back after being away a while, you sure do it right! Totally hot!

On the other, I'm sorry to hear things went bad between the two of you even though you're doing OK now without her.

Hope you understand, but I'm going back to the first hand AGAIN for a while!
will:bj::yumyum::lick:

and again

If that story was true it had one very sad ending . It would have been nice for the two of you to have worked out the rough patches in life . A shame that she suddenly stopped with no explanation and also that you couldn't or wouldn't let it go . Bad communications destroy alot of open or swinging marriages .

Users who are viewing this thread