• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Weirdest thing to Experience Again

• Thread starterFuzz Buster
  • Start date

Fuzz Buster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2010
February 15th update. Sorry for the late update. But to get down to it and get straight to the point. For all of you fallowing me and my story you'll remember me telling you about us looking for a bull to impregnate my wife. And we are taking our time on deciding on this issue. But for all the while i've been wearing condoms since February 15 2010. Well here comes the update. This February 15th, our 1 year anniversary of using condoms, she gave me permission not to use one. So i was excited to get too get some without a glove. And let me just say, after a year of condoms, it's kinda a weird feeling. I was trying to enjoy this one time deal, but i was kinda having a rough time about it. After about 8 minutes or so i just stopped and told her i had enough. She said, are you sure? And i said "oh yes". I then went over and got myself a condom and finished the job. I honestly hope there will be a day that comes where i'm able to enjoy sex again without a condom. I figured that i'm pretty much use to the condom sex now and the panty job sex me and her have been having. So the felling was just new again. Maybe i could get use to the real deal feeling again or maybe not? I just don't know.

You'll get over it.

Fuzz, wear a condom at ALL TIMES, coz you and your wife agreed a year ago that you are looking for a Bull to impregnate her. I guess you could go for a vasectomy and wear a condom until you get two zero sperm counts from lab tests - then you could get back to enjoying bare-back sex again.

The weird feeling without a condom is caused by your subconscious mind having included condoms in your comfort zone. To not wear a condom feels strange and "not good", coz you agreed not to risk getting your wife pregnant.

Well that's not really the whole plan. Our second child will be fathered by me.

Users who are viewing this thread