• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The wife masturbates

My mine masturbates all the time as well, 5-8 times a day.

• Love
Reactions: babagee, nepper and Lovetoshowher
Lovetoshowher said:
Does she let you watch?
Most times, yes. Occasionally likes privacy and I give it to her. When she goes into the bedroom: door open I'm invited - door closed I'm not invited

Reactions: Lovetoshowher
He loves cock better, though ;)
View attachment video-1587062394.mp4
93109013_1686537891486220_7172166252662620160_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovetoshowher
Constantly since the Covid lockdown. Keeping her pussy well fed has become a round the clock occupation.

• Love
Reactions: nepper and Lovetoshowher
She does, and she used to let me watch sometimes after we had sex. (Evidently I don't make her cum), but since she quit having sex with me I don't get to watch anymore. I miss it sometimes. I used to love just touching her arm when she came from masturbating herself.

Reactions: Lovetoshowher and natasnaikul
yes she does

Screenshot_2017-02-04-01-43-29.png

• Love
Reactions: nepper, Trwawayyyyyy and Lovetoshowher
Same here, my wife can masturbate a lot. Her record is 7 times in a just a few hours, and then she still came 3 more times when we had sex the same day. She's also masturbated in many places, including outdoors, public places and at work.

P1040024c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nepper, Jambon, roughtogh and 1 other person
My wife sometimes secretly masturbates when she thinks I am sleeping. I pretend to be sleeping. It is so hot to feel the movement and tension as she builds up to her climax. I am left wondering what her fantasy lover looks like and how well she was fucked. I never tell her that I was awake. Its kind of a cuck fantasy that she is having a secret affair.

Reactions: natasnaikul and dtf

Users who are viewing this thread