• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The wife wants something new

• Thread starterkwcpl
  • Start date

kwcpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2008
She is looking to broaden he horizons, Any Takers??

Attachments

• DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,130
  • DSC_0035.jpg
    DSC_0035.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 990
  • DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 824
  • DSC_0100.jpg
    DSC_0100.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,325
Her

pussy could use a good broadening, followed by a good cleaning I would love to give her

kwcpl said:
She is looking to broaden he horizons, Any Takers??

amazing thighs..i would love to see more of her. maybe have her bent over ;)

All these comments are keeping her really wet, Really let her know what you want to do to her, you never know what could happen

Attachments

• DSC_0062.jpg
    DSC_0062.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 615
  • DSC_0048.jpg
    DSC_0048.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 760
What she wants...

I think she would absolutely LOVE to enjoy some well-hung-studs, and she deserves exactly what she wants!

She would love to have a nice set of balls over her face with a cock buried deep in her mouth

just a few for today

Attachments

• DSC_0093.jpg
    DSC_0093.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 680
  • DSC_0084.jpg
    DSC_0084.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 817
Are you guys looking for someone to play with? Which part of the country are you? Tim

OMG Hope KW is Kitchener Waterloo!

Now that is some prime meat and those nipples - OMG. That dark red slash is ready for a good tongue lashing by my tongue followed by some deep filling. Can just imagine my cum leaking out and down her cheeks into this bed sheets! :D

First would you like to be tied to a chair and ****** to watch?

A wife like that has to start out speadeagled, a good oral experience to get her warmed up, then a series of increasing large dildos. Nothing worse for me than putting my cock into a too tight pussy. I undertsand being a cuckold but do not have a small cock. Once she is nicely lubed and stretched the fucking begins.

Her pussy is for use and after the 2nd or third go she should fall asleep cum dripping down he legs only to be woken at 4 am for some serious fucking again.

She is lovely love her pussy!!!

Very nice. How about one with that huge dildo inserted into the lovely pussy.

Just looking to have some fun with an open minded female or couple in the kitchener-waterloo area. Open to new ideas and adventures.. cheers

I would love to take her in all of her holes repeatedly. While you watch.

Her vibs will give her the rodgering of a whole basketball team - so guys, take a mate with you or you will get an E for 'did not perform to expectations'. She is one horny muther. She could easily wreck your bed springs if you don't reinforce it a bit before you take her home to show her your slopes.

Users who are viewing this thread