• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The wife's 3rd turns into our 1st 3some.

• Thread starter007cfc
  • Start date

007cfc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2014
A week or so passed since I took my wife to C to let him fuck her in his bed. We all had eachothers numbers, and regularly text each other.
It's amusing but also something to that needs managing, as the conversations between my wife and C were lighthearted, chatting about how it was all good fun, but the conversations between myself and C were how my wife was such a great fuck, how he enjoyed pounding her cunt, got such a buzz from fucking another man's wife, and his satisfaction he felt from handing her back with his seed buried deep inside her.
These conversations were never shared, she wouldn't take kindly being described as nothing more than a great fuck, and I never wished to make her feel obliged to share what those two spoke about.
It's almost like allowing her to cheat on me verbally with another man, and even that turned me on.
I can't remember who or how, but the idea of a 3some came up, and before we knew it, we all agreed to visit C again, but for a 3some this time, it was made more exciting as none of us had done this before.
We arrived back at Cs house a week or so later, and as planned this time, my wife sat on the sofa, with C and I each side of her.
The kissing soon started, but with them spending more time necking with each other, I set about removing her bra and playing with her tits.
C noticed this, and soon hand one of her tits in his hand as he buried his tongue in her mouth.
Seeing he was already rubbing her cunt through her jeans, I undid her jeans button, unzipped her and pushed my hand into her panties.
I was both surprised and turned on to find she had shaved her whole cunt totally smooth, not something she often did, but a clear sign she'd spent time preparing her cunt for both of us.
By now, C had moved his hand and had her tits out.
As I glanced down, I lifted her panties to get a glimpse of her smooth cunt, god she looked good, I just had to let C see this!
I started to pull on her jeans, inch by inch revealing more of her red lace panties, until her jeans were just past her crotch.
C looked down, getting a clear view of her lace panties pulled down enough to reveal me fingering her shaven cunt.
His hand was soon brushing past mine, and running over her cunt, time to remove my hand!.
I just sat there, watching C necking with my wife as gently slid a finger in and out of her wet cunt, before looking at me and saying "shall we take her upstairs?".
As soon as we were in the bedroom, both C and I soon undressed, then wasted no time in stripping my wife bare.
We were standing there, C in front, necking with my wife, whilst I was behind her kissing her neck.
I remember looking over her shoulder, staring at Cs bed, seeing for the first time where C had fucked her a few weeks ago.
My wife now had a cock in each hand, letting out a naughty man as she gently moved her hands up and down both our rock hard cocks.
We moved to the bed, and in no time my wife was on her back, with Cs head buried between her legs eating her cunt with such passion.
On seeing this, I guided my cock to her mouth, enjoying the view as I slid my cock in and out of her mouth.
C then got up, spreading her legs as he moved between her legs. This was it, I was about to see another man really fuck my wife.
What a view!, enough light to watch him push his cock into her, enough light to see her smooth cunt open up to take his cock, then he was inside her, fully balls deep... Here we go!
I just stood there, my wife's warm mouth wrapped around my cock as a just stared at Cs hard cock slamming in and out of my wifes ******* cunt, her cunt lips pushed to one side as he simple slammed his cock in and out of her fuck hole.
He was fucking her so hard that with each thrust, her head was hitting his wooden headboard. I was worried for her, he was fucking her like some slut he'd picked up from the pub. I asked her if she was OK, but she just nodded to let me know she was OK
I don't know if she was OK and enjoying it, or not willing to ask him to calm down, but she'd given her approval, and that was enough for me to simply enjoy watching C fucking my wife harder than I'd ever done.
We swapped places, somehow she felt better than usual, maybe because her cunt felt used, maybe it was seeing her with Cs cock in her mouth as I fucked her.
I then invited C to take over cunt fucking duties, at which point he encouraged her to get on all 4s.
In no time, I was in front fucking her mouth, as I watched Cs cock thrusting in and out of my wife's cunt from behind, beads of sweat running down his face, his hands gripping her waist he simply pounded her cunt balls deep, the view of her fanrastic arse in tbe air, the view of his hard cock slamming I and out of her.
Finally, C started breathing heavily, his thrusts becoming harder and harder, until he let out a huge moan.. Oh wow, I'm watching him pump his seed deep inside my wife!
As his limp cock flopped out of my wife's taken cunt, she turned to him and said "did you just do what I think you did?", I'm still surprised to this day why she was surprised lol.
I quickly pushed my wife onto her back, and as I was about to enter her, she said "but hun, you do know C just came inside me?", I just smiled as I pushed my cock into her.
God she felt so good, this was my biggest desire, to fuck my freshly cum filled wife.
Her cunt was on fire, Cs cum all over my cock and oozing out of her smashed fuck hole as I fucked her slowly to purposely enjoy every last thrust.
By now, C was shouting encouragement, " yes S, fuck her, fuck her m8", and I remember being surprised to see my wife sucking on Cs limp cock, so turned on watching as she cleaned his cock with her mouth.
It wasn't long before I was pumping another load deep inside my wife, before falling to the bed, both C and I laying each side of my wife.
We chatted for a while, before I indicated I'd get dressed first to let them chat in peace for a while.
I went downstairs for a smoke, and about 5 minutes later I started to make my way back up to expect them both dressed.
Whether I was quiet, maybe they just didn't hear me, or whether they just didn't care, but as I got near the top of the stairs, I had a clear view into Cs bedroom, and bit was I so so surprised!.
C was layed out on his back, and my wife was on top of him.. She was fucking him!.
I stood there, they didn't even know I was there, watching as she rode his cock.
I just watched as she slammed her cunt down onto his hard cock, before lifting herself up and slamming down again.
His cock was glistening I what light there was spunk oozing out of her fuck hole and runnung down his cock and over his balls.
I'd never seen my wife like this, only a month or so ago, she was my loyal wife of 20 odd years, no man had touched her, nor would they if I hadn't made this happen.
But there she was, we'd gone past the craziness of 3 men having fucked her, but she was now doing the fucking... And I Ioved it.
To this day, my wife still doesn't know I came back upstairs, she never told me she fucked C again that day!

• Love
Reactions: belittleme, bobstudio83 and sephoro
Amazing how far she's come! And what you've awakened :)

Users who are viewing this thread