Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thik N SeXXXy lookin for a thik black male

• Thread starterthik_n_sexxxy
  • Start date
T

thik_n_sexxxy

28 year old single mother of 1, 5'6 long brown hair and blue eyes very thik with 48ddd looking for an older black male to have fun with perferably in the washington state area if your interested email me with pics at cia76@tmail.com

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,282
  • 33333.jpg
    33333.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 546
  • picture_8_.jpg
    picture_8_.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 531
thik_n_sexxxy said:
28 year old single mother of 1, 5'6 long brown hair and blue eyes very thik with 48ddd looking for an older black male to have fun with perferably in the washington state area if your interested email me with pics at cia76@tmail.com
lets hook up 10.5 inches just 4 u

Wishin I was in WA

thik_n_sexxxy said:
Girl I'll be damned if you aren't the kinda woman I love! Wish I was closer. http://profiles.yahoo.com/thk9uncut

Users who are viewing this thread