This is how we are approaching this. Any pointers or advice

• Thread starterMyManACEmywifeLP
  • Start date

MyManACEmywifeLP

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2018
We have agree on our Fantasies. #1 FFM- starts out me watching for my SexyWife wants 30 min's & One n One, then she will wave me in to join making it a 3-way, no deep heavy passionate kissing & No no penetration with other Woman but everything else ok.
#2 Stranger Fantasy we play this one out for us got it ready to go.

#3 MFM SENSUAL CUCKOLD THREESOME - this started as a regular MFM but i made it more appealing and SexyWife only wanted the other guy only.to do doggy style and she added her all time favorite Wants the new guy to spoon her for sure these 2 positions.
#4 Swinging speaks for itself. Start out soft swap.

As time went some things change. Talk about the Threesomes Nothing Change on FFM 3some.

Later, SexyWife said short light kisses are allowed, must wear condom but SexyWife wants are favorite positions off limits, Missionary and Wheelbarrow also no top position for him and for her not to be on bottom with New guy not looking into her and being on top of of her

This is how MFM Sensual Cuckold Threesome would start out us 2 guys giving her sensual massage then I would step back let my SexyWife get her first 1 on 1 with new guy (I ask her do you want 30 min's like FMF she said 10 -15 so 15 min's then after that I come in makin it a Threesome after a while then new that would step back and I would get my One on one for 15 minutes, then back to threesome then last go around for new guy 20-30 min's depends on sexy wife if doing good she get 25-30 min's

We have join adult xxxdating site 3 weeks in lots of hits with couples, lots of Guys, and a couple of women. I found out What SexyWife's preferences were, was interesting. SexyWife preferences wants Caucasian male 5'9" or taller, build from Athletic to few extra pounds, color of eyes either Blue, Green, or Hazel. Medium to long hair, circumcised, girth from Average to Kinda thick and for size over 5" to under 7 1/2" nothing smaller than 5" her ideal size 6 1/2- 7" oh also as a huge bonus SexyWife favors Bikers.

What do you think about our progress any pointers or advice

Reactions: Itsmebitches
Sounds great but why so mechanical? Just let things flow naturally knowing that at times, you will be joining in. As for me, while I like to be a part of it a lot, I want to try going all night with her being exclusive with him.

Reactions: Handyman4u14
You are planning to much. Determine the rough scenario you want to play out. Use that scenario in sex with wife (talk through it from a what you see standpoint). See what excites you both and then live it out in real life.

Every couple starts out with "rules". Eventually you figure out those rules are not only limiting but also ridiculous and are based on some percieved violation of marital sanctity. Dude, you can put your cock in the wife's mouth (or pussy) and shoot your cum in it, but you can't look in her eyes when you do it. Seriously?

We started with rules and quickly discarded them all save one. If you are afraid that will put your marriage at risk, get out of this game now. If you are secure in your marriage then play for real. The real experience is fulfilling, a contrived one is hollow.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjb0007bond and Handyman4u14