• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This is ridiculously hot!

• Thread starterJimmyHCO
  • Start date

JimmyHCO

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 18, 2010
Need I say more?

h0rjDjN.jpg

rLtflOV.jpg

Wow, that is incredible. Literally my ultimate fantasy. Would LOVE to be able to do that. Seeing that huge dick pounding her from up close while being able to taste her, damn.. any more??

Great photos. I agree these are hot.
And I am sure this was even more hot forte couple up top.
The sensation of a mouth around your cock and balls while you are in someone else will make most people dump immediately and twice the amount.
;-)

My favorite place to be, except that I am facing the other way, in a 69 position with my wife. It affords a better view of the cock sliding in and out of her, and it allows me more mobility so that I can lick the underside of the cock or the guy's balls while he is enjoying my wife's pussy.

One black friend of ours, when he stats cumming, likes for me to gently suck his balls. He says that there is something about a white husband sucking his nuts while he is cumming in the guy's wife, that really turns him on. I am more than happy to suck on his balls while he cums in my wife.

The other advantage of that position comes into play when the guy pulls his dick out of your wife. The cum just pours out. My wife usually just lowers her pussy onto my face and cums while I suck her clean.

Thanks for the great pics!

Rob

I have been in that postion, as the husband below while another guy fucks his wife. In my case, the other guy's nut-sack was so loose that it was banging against my chin as he fucked her. It was great, especially when they both came!

Users who are viewing this thread