• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This slut needs to be cummed

• Thread startermikek20
  • Start date

mikek20

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2009
Her husband desperatly wants to see her pics with cum on them. Print her, cum on her and send the results to simon148@hotmail.com tell him what a dirty slut she is

0_19523300_1246837291.jpg claire_1.jpg claire_8.jpg claire_6.jpg claire_hols.jpg

Is that your wife, she is very hot.:D

If you're able to attach some larger photo's of her i'll gladly cum on her.

Man! she is hot and sexy. Any more nude pics? And get her to cuckold you with black!!

No, shes not my wife, I've just enjoyed cumming on her. He really seems to get off to other guys jerking off to her pics. Right click on them and choose save as, you chould be able to print them from your computer.

where's this little slut at??

those breasts are beautiful. your very lucky!

Let me know when she's ready for the real thing,I'd be more than happy to help her out.

If you are visiting penang malaysia drop me a line i shall gladly service with all the cum she can take

She is a beauty - but I'll pass. I have a policy of NOT doing this for people 'second hand'. We have no way of knowing if this is a cruel prank.

Users who are viewing this thread